Dallas, TX (PRWEB) June 26, 2006
Vocada, Inc., creator of market-leading technology for Critical Test Result Management (CTRM), continues to add customers at a rapid pace, with this week’s announcement of seven major additions to its customer list.
With the latest announcement, Vocada says its customer base has now surpassed 80 across the country, including many multi-hospital systems. These institutions have affiliations with more than 10 percent of the nation’s physicians.
“These numbers are very exciting for us,” said Thomas White, co-founder and executive vice president of Vocada. “CTRM technology is new. It wasn’t even available until Vocada introduced it. But as more hospitals and health care systems see how it can improve patient outcomes, enhance patient safety and boost staff productivity, hospital administrators will wonder how they ever got by without it.”
Vocada’s enterprise CTRM technology:
- Ensures that critical test result information reaches the appropriate physician in time to benefit the patient;
- Verifies receipt of critical test result information by the referring physician;
- Completely documents and tracks the critical test result communication;
- Stores the original message in a searchable archive for years;
- Automates compliance with legal and professional standards;
- Maximizes staff productivity;
- Enables administrators and physicians to establish institutional or departmental benchmarks, set performance goals and identify and correct problems as they arise.
Vocada’s core application is a hosted solution that requires no investment in new hardware or software, making it both affordable and relatively easy to implement.
The latest additions to Vocada’s customer list are:
- Atlanta Medical Center (Tenet)
- Hennepin County Medical Center (Minnesota)
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano (Texas)
- Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center (Los Angeles County)
- Hackensack University Medical Center (New Jersey)
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Henry Ford Health System
Vocada will introduce major enhancements to its CTRM product line at the upcoming annual meeting of the American Healthcare Radiology Administrators, July 30 – Aug. 3, 2006 in Las Vegas, http://www.ahra.com. Vocada will be exhibiting at booth #529/531 at AHRA.
Also in a presentation at AHRA, Julia Napper, Parkland Health And Hospital System’s Director of Performance Improvement and Clinical Safety will discuss Parkland’s efforts to enhance patient safety through Critical Test Result Management.
About Vocada, Inc.
Vocada’s VoiceLink™ critical test result management solution is the only enterprise solution for communicating critical test results from hospital diagnostic departments to ordering clinicians. Using a patented, hosted system, VoiceLink’s active technology automates the distribution of critical test results in a real-time, assured and trackable solution, simultaneously enhancing patient safety and boosting physician productivity. The privately held, Dallas-based company was founded in October 2000 by brothers Peter and Thomas White, who were both previously involved with other innovative and successful technology ventures. The company¹s first product, VoiceLink, was introduced in 2004. For more information, visit http://www.vocada.com/.
# # #