Herndon, VA. (PRWEB) June 27, 2006 –-
Secure Elements, Inc., a leader in compliance and vulnerability management solutions, announced today that its customer, revenue, and channel growth has accelerated significantly in the first half of 2006. As the only product that natively supports both of the industry driven XML standards (OVAL and XCCDF) for compliance and vulnerability management, C5 Enterprise Vulnerability Management (C5 EVM) is poised to become the de-facto standard when an organization needs to dramatically simplify their ability to audit, evaluate, and comply with industry and regulatory IT mandates.
The company has expanded market penetration in regulated and critical infrastructure sectors to include banking, energy, utilities, state and local governments, while continuing to grow their presence in the healthcare, federal government, and transportation markets. Recent significant wins include subscription licenses with a large public utility and a mid-west banking institution, a multi-year enterprise license agreement with the US Department of Homeland Security, and an enterprise license with an international financial institution with operations in more than six countries.
Secure Elements’ channel partners are experiencing tremendous success, with representative wins that include the operator of the 2nd largest power grid in the United States, and a multi-billion dollar global energy production company. Most significantly, our customer focused approach has resulted in a 100% retention rate for customer renewals with several customers expanding their relationship with additional license purchases.
Secure Elements’ significant achievements in the first half of 2006 include:
– Selected for Info Security "Hot Company" 2006 Award
– Technology Alliance Partnership accomplished with BMC
– Expanded sales internationally - completed our largest international deployment
– Expanded into additional critical infrastructure and regulated markets
– Received coverage in a broad range of media including USA Today, CNET, Security Innovator, MIT Technology Review, Security Incite, Network World, IT*Security, and Security Convergence Journal
– Increased managed service provider presence by customer wins with SAIC
– More than tripled the percentage of partner influenced sales as compared to 2005
– GSA resellers expanded to include Merlin Technologies and GTSI
“We are extremely pleased with the strong progress we’re making in 2006, particularly in the commercial and critical infrastructure markets, and our success in expanding our indirect channel,” said Ned Miller, CEO of Secure Elements. “Our momentum demonstrates that the market, and the channel, will make 2006 the year for converged compliance and vulnerability management solutions.”
About Secure Elements
Secure Elements develops innovative products that help organizations achieve IT security compliance. We enable organizations to audit, evaluate, and comply with internal, industry, and regulatory policies. Our solutions reduce business risk and IT management costs while improving systems performance and maintaining business continuity. Based in Northern Virginia, Secure Elements serves organizations in the federal government and critical infrastructure markets, as well the Global 1000.
On behalf of Secure Elements
# # #