Alton, IlL (PRWEB) July 6, 2006
(Payday Loan Industry Watch) -- PLIWatch.org is seeking interviewees for its series of podcasts on the payday loan and cash advance industries.
The interview is conducted at no cost to the interviewee.
Anyone involved in any way with the payday loan or cash advance industries is invited to participate.
Interview invitees include:
- Payday loan company owners or designated representatives
- Lead generation company staff members that serve the payday loan industry
- Affiliate marketing company staff members that serve the payday loan industry
- Payday loan store customers
- Payday loan industry spokespeople and lobbyists
- Consumer and community advocates with a position on the industry
- Research groups examining the industry
- Legislators and policymakers involved with payday loan industry issues
- Members of the media who have covered the industry
About the interview process:
- The podcast interviews are "long format," ensuring that interviewees can speak freely and at length instead of being reduced to "sound bites."
- Interviews will be scheduled to accommodate the interviewee and will be conducted by telephone.
- Doing an interview requires less than one hour of time.
- After the interview is complete it will be edited to remove breath pauses, "UMs," and verbal stumbles. The interviewee's content will be left untouched.
- PLIWatch will host and maintain the podcast. Linking to the podcast's page from your company or organization's Web site is OK.
To inquire about a podcast interview with PLIWatch.org, please contact Robert James at 314.255.2242 or by using the Contact Us page on PLIWatch.org.
PLIWatch.org is an industry-independent provider of payday loan and cash advance news, podcasts, interviews, reviews, RSS newsfeeds, find a lender listing, and tips. PLIWatch's position on the industry is deliberately neutral, which enables better reporting, analysis, and inclusion of all points of view. PLIWatch is supported by donations and sponsorships -- the content of PLIWatch.org is independent of sponsor or donor viewpoints.
# # #