Burlington, MA (PRWEB) July 7, 2006
If your company is considering developing an HR data warehouse, you need to attend IHRIM’s July 12 webinar, “HR Data Warehouse – From Design to Build to Analysis,” with speakers Mike Harmer and Shawn Davis of Intermountain Healthcare, a major health care provider in the western U.S.
Attendees will learn how the speakers successfully planned, got approval for, and implemented an HR data warehouse bringing source data from HRMS, Payroll, LMS, Survey and Recruiting systems. Now, four years later, see how the data warehouse has become a strategic driver for all levels from CEO to employees.
The topics covered will include:
- Making the business case for an HR Data Warehouses,
- Data Warehouse development and maintenance costs and resources,
- Expanding the HR Data Warehouse: Vendors, ASP's, homegrown systems, and more,
- ROI - How to cost-justify a data warehouse, and
- Lessons learned.
Specifically, attendees will learn:
- How to propose and plan for a Data Warehouse implementation,
- How to develop a Human Capital Analytics Team,
- How to use benchmarking to create robust solutions to your change management projects,
- What makes a data warehouse project succeed, and
- How the Data Warehouse transforms HR to a strategic asset.
HR executives, HRIS and IS professionals, HR analysts and HR data warehousing project team members will gain the most from this webinar – and this program has been approved for 1.50 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
For more information about the webinar and to register,
please visit http://www.ihrim.org/events/Webinars/webinarjuly06.asp and to learn more about IHRIM and its many educational programs and publications, visit http://www.ihrim.org.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.
# # #