Wayne, NJ (PRWEB) July 11, 2006
Stop watching your horsepower go up in smoke.
In order to fill a need in the import performance market, IPT Performance Transmissions has introduced a line of torque biasing LSD units for 1991-1999 F4A33 / W4A33 automatic transmissions and front wheel drive and all wheel drive manual transmissions found in turbocharged Eagle Talon and Mitsubishi Eclipse applications.
Several part numbers will provide complete coverage. Other applications include 3G Eclipse n/a automatic transmissions and 3000GT and Stealth FWD n/a automatic and manual transmissions.
The benefits of our torque biasing L.S.D. include:
- A nearly ideal 50/50 left to right wheel torque distribution
- No clutches to wear out- virtually indestructible with a two year warranty
- Direct replacement for the factory component with built-in speedometer gear, etc.
- Operation is virtually transparent during normal street driving but can handle extreme power at the strip
- Priced lower than competitive units
More details on all of our Mitsubishi performance transmission products are available on our website:
Further information can also be found on the unit by contacting us toll free at 1-866-82-TRANS (1-866-828-7267) or by visiting us on the web at http://www.ipttrans.com
IPT Performance Transmissions
1105 Route 23 South
Wayne, NJ 07470
1 866 82 TRANS
(1 866 828 7267)