Richmond Hill, Ont., Canada (PRWEB) July 20, 2006
Esnatech, a leader in Unified Communications platforms, announced today that it has launched version 7.0 of its’ Telephony Office-LinX solution to its’ direct partner channel. This new version integrates and introduces location-based routing, Intelligent call filtering, embedded fax services as well as virtual assistant functionality into the Telephony Office-LinX platform. This enables Esnatech to deliver a complete Mobility, Presence and Messaging solution to its customers, eliminating the need for dedicated hardware and dramatically lowering the cost to deploy complete Unified Communication solutions to enterprise customers.
Version 7.0 introduces the following new features and capabilities:
- CSTA and TAPI enabled presence management solution. This enables users of Esnatech’s desktop “LinK” software to view employee phone/network Presence and status across the organization. This IP integrated solution provides remote and off-site users’ status and availability of their co-workers. The LinK tool is integrated in to LDAP compatible directories such as Microsoft’s Active Directory, which enables users to send text messaging via the IP or SMS network, integrating both online and offline users into the office presence management network.
- Mobility integration for Microsoft Outlook with mobile phones, PDA’s and remote locations. Telephony Office-LinX can now deliver full Mobility services by integrating multiple user locations to one profile. Users can manage their daily schedule through Microsoft Outlook and also define their availability and location when accessing phone calls. Users can even define multiple locations at the same time and have the system search for them to enable a live connection of incoming voice calls. This new mobility service also provides intelligent tools to filter calls based on caller ID and even contact information in a user’s Microsoft Outlook contact address book. Users can define when and from whom they are available to take calls, which enables greater productivity to manage important live transactions and filtering less important calls to voice mail for off-line management.
- Virtual assistant speech access to corporate directories and Outlook personal contacts. Callers can simply say any employee name, command, and/or department and get connected, no matter where the location may be. Users can press one button on any mobile or office deskphone and access both the corporate directory and their personal contacts. The system supports both speech recognition and DTMF commands to access the person and/or department the user is looking for to connect the call. The virtual assistant provides access to centralized server dialing, eliminating long distance costs associated with mobile phones as well as securing the integrity of the corporate customer database.
- Mobile Presence/CTI Software for Symbian and Pocket PC phones. The new Mobile LinK software enables Symbian and Pocket PC users to install a Presence CTI application that will allow users to manage all their incoming/outgoing office calls right from their PDA, as well send both text and SMS messages to desktop users back in the office. The Presence tool enables other workers to know their true status even when they are mobile and logged in via their wireless device.
- New Mobile gateway for wireless users. The New Mobile gateway enables a WAP interface into users Unified Communications portal. Users can log in from a wireless device with WAP support to access all their messages & calls, define their location and availability as well as send text messages with no need to install any software on the client devices.
- Integrated SoftFaxserver module. This embeds fax libraries directly into the Telephony Office-LinX software, eliminating any need for dedicated fax hardware and dramatically lowering the cost of deploying an integrated fax solution. All fax traffic inbound and outbound are digitally processed and managed on the IP network
- Agent Logging service. This enables a supervisor to designate users’ extensions as logging points. All calls directed to agents will be recorded and stored in digital format. Supervisors can designate where the recorded calls should be logged and can even define transmission rules like e-mail broadcast to a list of people (supervisor, legal, personnel, HR resource, etc), simultaneously. This feature operates with internal and tele-workers linked to the office system through the auto attendant.
- Windows 2003 server support. Esnatech has verified compatibility for its Unified Communications platform to operate on Windows 2003 R2 Standard Edition and Windows 2003 R2 Enterprise for large enterprises, as well as Windows XP workstation for small companies with less then 50 users.
“Esnatech has stepped up and raised the bar in the industry.” Mohammad Nezarati CEO Esnatech. “There is a lot of interest recently about Unified Communications, and Esnatech has taken its 17 years of experience in Mobility, Presence management, and Messaging to create a truly outstanding product. Telephony Office Linx 7.0 is a single server solution that addresses the needs of businesses of all sizes; it increase real time communications and change the way businesses communicate! Version 7.0 of Telephony Office-LinX truly makes Esnatech simply the best way to communicate!”
“Esnatech's version 7.0 of Telephony Office-LinX has raised the bar in Unified Communications. It executes very well, requires very little “tweaking” during installation and seems to inspire the same reaction from my clients. I have been in the Telephony industry for over 20 years and this is definitely not my father’s messaging platform! The applications that are included, such as Mobility and Presence management, allow me to go out to my complete customer base and sell them value! It really will change the way my customers communicate!” Tim Whitehouse, Corporate Communications.
Founded in 1989, Esnatech’s mission is to provide communication solutions that are simply the best way to communicate! Esnatech solutions empower organizations by giving them the flexibility to conduct business at any time, from anywhere, so they can manage the information they need, when they need it. Esnatech markets and distributes their products through OEM and VAR partners in more than 28 countries worldwide.
Note to editors: If you are interested in viewing additional information on Esnatech, please visit the Esnatech Web page at http://www.esnatech.com/company/corp_prof.htm on Esnatech’s product pages. Web links, telephone numbers and titles were correct at time of publication, but may since have changed. For additional assistance, journalists and analysts may contact Esnatech’s Marketing department.