Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) July 20, 2006
Brian Jordan has extended the deadline for his nationwide youth art contest until August 31, 2006. Renowned illustrators Cornelius Van Wright and Ying- Hwa Hu have successfully captured the various emotions from Jordan’s writings in his book, I Told You I Can Play! Now, Mr. Jordan is asking children, ages five through eight, to do the same. Young artists – Take your imagination to the limit and create a masterpiece that depicts how you imagine the book cover for I Told You I Can Play! should look.
“Many have inquired about the mystery prize for the art contest,” states Brian Jordan, “Just say they won’t be disappointed and I’m looking forward to having some fun with both of the winners.” In addition to the mystery (grand) prize other rewards include gift certificates to Toys-R-Us and Barnes & Noble. Please visit BOJ Books' Current Promotion page at http://www.bojbooks.com/promotions for the entry form, complete list of rules and prizes.
Winners will be announced on September 30, 2006 in Buford, Georgia at the Mall of Georgia. Please visit http://www.bojbooks/events to find out more details.
Entries must be postmarked by August 31, 2006 and mailed to BOJ Books Art Contest, Attn: Tamara Wilson, P.O. 4745, Atlanta, GA 30302.
The six winning drawings will be showcased in Mr. Jordan’s office and online at http://www.bojbooks.com .
- Rule Clarification: Drawing can be horizontal or vertical
- Entries are currently being accepted.
- Participants must be 5 through 8 years of age as of
August 1, 2006.
- Only one entry per child is allowed.
- Entries will be divided into two age groups.
- Artwork will be judged by age category, originality, colorfulness, and message being conveyed.
- Artwork and entry form must be submitted together.
- Suggested drawing materials:crayons, watercolors, paints, markers, and colored pencils.
- Submission deadline is Thursday, August 31, 2006.
- An entry fee is not required.
- A book purchase is not required for entry.
To download entry form, complete list of rules and prize information, please visit us online at http://www.bojbooks.com/promotions.
I Told You I Can Play! is for sale at BOJBooks online store at http://www.bojbooks.com. It can also be purchased by calling the Atlanta Braves Merchandising Department at 1-800-433- BRAVES or visiting the Braves Clubhouse Store (404-523-5854) located at the CNN Center downtown Atlanta, Georgia. Brian Jordan’s royalties for the book support his foundation.
For more information visit us online at http://www.bojbooks.com.
About Wyntersweet Entertainment, LLC
Passion paired with over a decade of industry expertise is what Wyntersweet Entertainment brings to every project. We specialize in high quality multi-media production in an ever-evolving industry.
Wyntersweet Entertainment, LLC