Natick, MA (PRWEB) July 20, 2006 -—
Callisto Corporation, award-winning developer of more than 40 software products, today announced PhotoParade Share (http://share.photoparade.com) a new photo sharing service from the developer of the PhotoParade line of consumer digital photo software. PhotoParade Share is designed to allow people of any technical ability to create a personal photo sharing site free of ads, and is the only site that lets users create engaging PhotoParade slideshows that are easy to share with friends and family. PhotoParade slideshows use artist-designed themes that automatically combine graphics, music and sound effects with photos and captions to create multimedia masterpieces.
PhotoParade Share has all the essential features for sharing and preserving family memories:
- Unlimited albums and photo storage
- A wide variety of professionally-designed album templates
- View individual photos, entire albums, full screen slideshows and our exclusive PhotoParade slideshows
- Personal web address: (e.g., SmithFamily.PhotoParade.com)
- Groups can contribute photos to a single album to make sharing photos from events such as a weddings or family reunions effortless
- High resolution photos can be downloaded at any time
- Send photos to albums directly from cameraphones and e-mail
- Safe and secure photo storage
- Albums can be public, password protected, or viewable only to friends and family
- Turn any PhotoParade slideshow into a screensaver
- Link to blogs and forums
"A number of our longtime PhotoParade customers have been using PhotoParade Share for everything from sharing vacation photos with family to reuniting college friends 37 years after graduation," said Kim Agricola, Callisto's vice president of marketing. Richard Schecter, a retired teacher and computer specialist now living in Las Vegas, was amazed at how his college reunion album took on a life of its own once he asked old friends to add their photos. "My PhotoParade Share reunion album has grown far beyond what I hoped for when I first created it. The album has 172 photos, many of them with captions, and it continues to grow. Collaborating on the album has resulted in many of my former classmates getting in touch for the first time in years. We are now planning a reunion in Las Vegas, and expect as many as 40 people to attend!"
About Callisto Corporation
Callisto Corporation is dedicated to making digital photography easy and accessible for both consumers and photography professionals. The company's flagship product, PhotoParade, helps consumers quickly and easily create and share entertaining and imaginative slideshows and screen savers using their own photos.
Callisto products are available via its website (http://www.photoparade.com) as well as through channel partners including Wal-Mart Portrait Studios. Callisto is headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts. For more information about Callisto, please visit http://www.photoparade.com.