Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) July 22, 2006
The North Star GroupSM announces the publishing of “who’s going to Project Manage this? PREParation for success”, authored by Michael Shveda, Managing Partner. It is published by Aardvark Global Publishing and printed by HBP, Inc. Mr. Shveda outlines a unique project management framework known as the PREPSM Management System.
The PREPSM Management System provides the following benefits:
- Standardized and predictable project and portfolio management
- Flexibility to scale with a client’s needs
- Documented linkage between strategic goals and tactical implementations
- Organizations can maximize the efficient use of their resources
- Quicker time to market for products and services thus increasing the overall ROI
Commenting on the book, Dr. David Huber, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Broadwing Corporation, said…..”This book, one that will allow others to benefit from (Mr. Shveda’s) in-depth knowledge, is long overdue.” Jim Bannantine, Managing Partner, Atlantic Capital Group echoed that “ (Mr. Shveda) gets it when it comes to project management…the key to (Mr. Shveda’s) success…is the disciplined but creative process (Mr. Shveda) follows that is outlined in this book.” Rear Admiral Craig Steidle, USN (Ret.) and former NASA Associate Administrator stated”…(Mr. Shveda’s) technical insight and managerial skills displayed…was nothing short of outstanding.”
Additionally, The North Star GroupSM announces the availability of the PREPSM Project Tool v1.0. This tool enables organizations to quickly and easily utilize a proven PMI-based project management methodology. The benefits of this tool include:
- Microsoft Excel based workbook for non-resource intensive ease of use and maintenance
- Clear, standardized templates
- Single repository for all critical project information
- Scaleable and adaptable to meet client/project requirements
- Facilitates consistent project information availability
- Improves project team communication
- Ease of project archiving
For more information on the PREPSM Project Tool v1.0 or to purchase the book, please contact The North Star Group, LLC.
About The North Star GroupSM, LLC
The North Star GroupSM, LLC is a professional services firm focused on Project Management solutions for the commercial and government sectors including consulting, staffing/outsourcing, and training. Our expertise encompasses the full corporate lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical execution including process and control. For information, please contact us at 410-385-5220, or visit http://www.northstargroupllc.com.
# # #