Newark, DE (PRWEB) July 30, 2006
Rentalbot.com is a vacation rental directory and property management online tool. This online application has some great features that were not being utilized. The original architect for this online application build on java did a great job of designing a product that is used by many vacation rental owners to manage their properties online from any where in the world with a computer and internet access.
The application has the ability for these same owners to list their properties in the directory pages. The properties listings show all the amenities and information for said rental properties along with an area map of the property. The owners can also upload picture/images of their rental units for the vacationing guest to review.
Visitors can send an inquiry to the owners with their desired rental dates. This inquiry is logged by RentalBot by the property management tool and can be turned into a reservation once the rental terms have been finalized. The rental management tools keeps track of the payments and has reminders that can be setup to keep the owners informed of payments due or when deposits are to be returned and it even has the ability to tract expenses! You can also send a confirmation email as it also has email template feature.
RentalBot is a great tool for rental owners and a great vacation rental directory for vacationers looking for that perfect place to spend their vacation in. Some of the great features that make this online management and listing site unique are:
- Inquiry Management
- Reservation management
- Payment & Deposit tracking
- Setup Reminders via email of payments, deposits etc…
- Availability Calendar (bi-directional integration with your rentors.org calendar)
- Inquiry code to add to any website that directs the information back to RentalBot
- Calendar code to add calendar to any website, updates in RentalBot & rentor.org
- What are my revenues? For the year? By month?
- What is my % occupancy? For the year? By month?
- On average, how many days in advance are people booking?
- Where are my inquiries coming from?
- Where are my rentals coming from?
- Where sources are most effective at turning inquiries into rentals
- Private contact list from inquiries
- Confirmation email template
- Directory listing with amenities and pictures with area map
Congratulations to the new RentaBot.com owner! A few words from the new owner…
I loved this application and have used it ever since I opened my first vacation rental property in Puerto Rico. I am a webmaster and have developed many sites. I have always thought that it would be great to build a vacation rental website that offers both the guest and owners the tools needed to make the process simple. I have great plans for RentalBot.com and along with my support and development team we will work to make it the number one vacation rental site everyone wants to use, both for the owners and their inquiring guest!