Montreal, Quebec (PRWEB) August 1, 2006
RFC Services is pleased to announce Video Joiner, a new product designed to compliment Visual Hindsight IP video surveillance software. Video Joiner offers video, audio, image and subtitle collating ability, and can be used to join short video footage clips into contiguous long-playing files.
Video Joiner is an easy to use multimedia joiner that allows you to join many different video, graphic and audio files to one output video or audio file. Video Joiner can also extract frames from video files, or just convert graphic files to other graphic formats.
Video Joiner can recompress input files before including them into a collated file. This allows you to join files created in different formats as well as select any CODEC installed on your system as the compressor for output file. You can also change the output file resolution, frame rate, number of audio channels, mono or stereo, and more.
Video Joiner Features at a Glance:
- Collate clips of variable frame rate and resolution
- Merge different file formats such as AVI, MP2, WAV, OGG, JPEG, and more
- Collate to several outputs at once (user-selectable filter)
- Use any system-installed CODEC when recompressing
- Create DVD, SVCD, and VCD slide-shows from your video clips
- Manipulate video clips to improve image resolution
- Preview collated file from within Video Joiner
- Use the Step-By-Step Wizard to easily collate your video clips
About RFC Services
RFC Services was founded in 1994 as an IT consulting and software development firm, and for the last several years has specialized in the domain of security, biometric access-control, and IP video surveillance.
Home page: http://www.visualhindsight.com
Direct Line: +1 514 836-2158