Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) August 1, 2006
An exclusive technology enables Palm owners to expand their driving experience. Now it is possible to use Palm for voice guided navigation, playing MP3 music, phone calls (Treo only) without any other special device installed in the car. There is no need to have a dedicated MP3 player or GPS navigation just for the in-car use. Connect your Palm to your car and get unlimited number of features it can provide.
GROM Interface for Palm is a new way to use Palm as a portable media player with the full integration into the vehicle’s entertainment system. It enables drivers to bring huge media collection into the car, easily access it, shuffle songs, skip between tracks and adjust volume - all of this with the car stereo head unit controls and multifunction steering wheel controls. The direct connection to the car audio system plus constant charging power makes it a perfect accessory for all Palm users.
GROM for Palm highlights the following features:
- Crystal clear CD quality sound for the media tracks, GPS voice and phone conversation
- Ability to control music, GPS or phone calls (Treo only) via car stereo or steering wheel buttons.
- Send back MP3 track name or phone book entry to a car stereo (when car stereo permits)
- Constant charging power to Palm while connected
- Plug-in support for WMP or TCPMP player
- Simple connection via Multi Connector
Currently GROM for Palm is compatible with the following Palm models:
Palm E2, T5, T|X, LifeDrive, Treo 650/700.
More information about GROM for Palm digital interface is available at http://www.GromAudio.com.
http://www.GromAudio.com is an affiliate of X-MediaTech Corp. Founded in 2004; X-MediaTech is a developer and manufacturer of in-vehicle infotainment solutions. The company specializes in integrating digital devices (smart handheld devices, MP3 players, Car PC, etc) into car environment.