Denver, CO (PRWEB) August 1, 2006
Denver, Colo., August 1, 2006—caseSHARE announced that on August 21, 2006 it will change its name to Catalyst Repository Systems, Inc. It will also change company email addresses and the Website URL to catalystsecure.com.
John Tredennick, Catalyst CEO, explained that only the name is changing. “We have the same owners, same team and same products as before,” said Tredennick. “We decided to change the name to better reflect what we’ve become over the past decade. Despite our former name, it was never just about sharing case or document information. Rather, it was always about helping cross-enterprise teams from law firms, corporations and insurers manage large volumes of electronic documents and work together on complex legal matters. From litigation support, to case and claim management, to deal rooms and document review workflow, our systems always seemed to provide a 'catalyst' for our clients—helping teams from different organizations work more effectively together than they could separately. Recognizing that fact, we changed our name to Catalyst.”
“We chose catalystsecure.com because keeping client documents and data secure remains our highest priority,” emphasized Larry Barela, Catalyst’s CTO. “Thankfully, we have never had a security breach in our history. We plan to work even harder in the future to make sure it stays that way.”
“The old Web and email addresses, caseshare.com, will continue to work but the company will be transitioning our primary addresses and support lines to catalystsecure.com,” explained Kevin Hughes, Director of Networks and Security. “This will ensure that there is no confusion or disruption of service for our user community.”
Looking back, Tredennick added, “As we’ve grown from a law firm initiative to an independent company, our team of more than 45 people remains committed to providing the highest quality products and services for our clients and business partners. We thank each of our partners and clients for their business and support over the years.”
Catalyst provides secure digital repositories to help professional teams manage large volumes of electronic documents and work together on complex legal matters. Since 1998, clients have used our online systems to review and produce discovery documents, connect local counsel on cases and claims, and coordinate mergers, acquisitions and other financial transactions.
Today, Catalyst supports more than 10,000 users from many of the largest corporations, insurers, government agencies and law firms in the world. We host hundreds of millions of pages of electronic documents along with tens of thousands of cases, claims and deals.
Catalyst’s On Demand systems offer a compelling alternative to locally-installed software—particularly when clients need to connect people from different organizations. Catalyst clients get a cost-effective, fully managed system that can be up and running quickly.
They also get:
- Speed and Scalability: Our systems are fast regardless of volume. Search millions of pages in seconds. Manage thousands of cases.
- Ease of Use: Catalyst runs in a browser with a familiar Outlook-style interface. Most users simply log in and go.
- Global Connections: Connect your team seamlessly over the Web—anytime, anywhere, everybody.
- Efficiency: Rapid review, real-time coordination and up to the minute status. The files are always there when you need them.
- World-Class Security: Our systems have been audited and approved by many of the world’s largest organizations, including the Federal Courts.
Ultimately Catalyst’s clients win through lower costs and a better, faster way to manage documents and complex legal matters.
Catalyst offers two products to help clients manage large volumes of electronic documents and work together on complex legal matters.
- Catalyst Repository provides a hosted review platform for electronic discovery, due diligence, compliance and other document-intensive matters. It offers lightning-fast search, native review and production capabilities, along with private fields and document sub-collections.
- Catalyst XE helps professional teams work together on complex legal matters—cases, claims and financial transactions. Built to look and work like Outlook, it provides a central repository for pleadings, correspondence and work product as well as a single place for the team to manage deadlines, tasks, and other activities.
Together these products provide a central collaboration platform to help coordinate efforts among counsel, clients and other legal professionals along with powerful review and production capabilities to handle discovery, compliance and due diligence.
For more information about Catalyst and its repository applications, visit: http://www.caseshare.com.
John Tredennick, CEO
caseSHARE Systems, Inc.
E: jtredennick @ caseshare.com
Gayle O’Connor, Director of Marketing
caseSHARE Systems, Inc.
E: goconnor @ caseshare.com
1860 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80202
E: info @ caseshare.com