Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 2, 2006
With more friction from outside sources and divorce rates soaring, families are doing all they can to find quality ways to keep the family strong. Journaling is a hobby that many people do on a regular basis because it encourages the mental and emotional health of the entire family unit when used as a group effort.
Life's Little Journals has committed to addressing family values and providing a way for the family to start journaling. Their Journaling Software TM starts with pregnancy and company plans are proceeding to continue through adulthood issues with additional keepsake journals. Their journals are created for specific events with the intention of creating a family legacy.
If you're not familiar with journaling and how it works, here are 5 tips to get you started:
1. Create a journal as a family. Allow each family member to express their feelings and ideas as much as they are comfortable. Whether you have a section for each member of the family, or as a whole, create it as a family.
2. Create a Keepsake. As an individual (or family) you can create a journal for another family member (parents, children, etc.) What a wonderful gift.
3. Journaling Allows You To See How Much You Have Grown. Like taking out last years winter clothes, you really aren't sure how much you have grown, until the sleeves come up two inches too short. You need to establish a starting point to look back and evaluate how much you have grown as individuals and as a unit. Creating a journal does that for you.
4. Journaling provides an outlet for all your dreams, hopes, fears (and things that really scare you!). Everyone needs a healthy way to express themselves. Being on an even keel is VERY important for a healthy parent (and family!)
5. Journaling allows us to become honest with ourselves. A journal is a great place for you to figure out exactly who you are. This is your private area to write anything you want. Accepting who you are makes for a much more peaceful family life.
As you can see, merely finding an outlet to express your thoughts and ideas can be very nurturing for your family. Whether you decide to choose a journal with blank sheets or one with prompted questions, find one that you and your family is comfortable with and enjoy.
Life's Little Journals LLC creates Journaling Software TM keepsakes for specific life changing events. With the ability to upload personal photos and videos and also record audio messages right into the journal, these are truly keepsakes to last a lifetime and create a legacy.
Life's Little Journals has a sweepstakes running through the end of August. Everyone is welcome to enter and win. They also offer Trial Versionware; not an exact copy of one of their products, but a journal anyone can download free and begin using. This demo lets you experience the exact look and feel of their Journaling Software TM.
Gail Metcalf is an entrepreneur, marketing her own educational and information products on the Internet. She established Life's Little Journals, LLC to create and publish personal learning tools and keepsake journals.