OWOSSO, Michigan (PRWEB) August 2, 2006 –
Codejock Software, a division of Codejock Technologies, LLC a leading provider of reusable software components for Visual Studio .NET® facilitating rapid Graphical User Interface (GUI) development, today has announced the release of Xtreme Toolkit Pro 2006 Q3 and Xtreme SuitePro 2006 Q3 for Visual Studio .NET® product bundles. Individual products included in this release are Xtreme CalendarPro, Xtreme CommandBars, Xtreme Controls, Xtreme DockingPane, Xtreme PropertyGrid, Xtreme ReportControl, Xtreme Shortcut Bar, Xtreme SkinFramework and Xtreme TaskPanel. The Codejock product line provides the most comprehensive set of fully customizable user interface components for the development of Microsoft® style applications for use with Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC), ActiveX and Microsoft.NET development platforms.
This release incorporates many new enhancements to the already full featured Codejock Product Line including:
- New Obsidian (black) and Office 12 (Aqua) Office 2007 style Ribbon Bar themes: The Ribbon now supports the most recent Obsidian (black) Office 2007 theme as well as the Office 12 (Aqua) color theme from Beta 1.
- Right-To-Left (RTL) Ribbon Bar support: The Ribbon Bar now fully supports Right-To-Left (RTL) languages.
- Office 2007 style Gallery control: The Office 2007 style Gallery Control displays a collection of items that can be scrolled and displayed in a popup menu, standard toolbar, and a Ribbon Bar group.
- Command Bars Actions: Actions eliminate the need to use the update notification event to update the state and properties of an item that appears multiple places in your menus and toolbars.
- Office 2007 Style Ribbon and Command Bar Animation: The Ribbon Bar and Command Bar now use Office 2007 animation and fade effects.
- PNG Support: All Codejock components can now use the PNG image format.
- New Office 12 (Aqua) skin for SkinFrameWork: With the new Office 12 (Aqua) skin all Codejock components can use the Office 2007 colors.
- Custom Calendar Theme Support: Now all colors and fonts used in the Calendar can be customized.
- Custom Icon Support in Calendar: With custom icons you can override the standard icons displayed in appointments and add your own.
- Win64 and Windows Vista Beta 2 ready: All Codejock components are Win64 compliant and have full Vista Beta 2 support. The Deployment Wizard now has a x64 option to compile the Toolkit during installation.
- Improved Compatibility with Automated Testing Tools: Support has been added to improve accessibility for automated testing tools.
The Ribbon Bar has many new enhancements including two brand new themes, Right-To-Left (RTL) support, Office 2007 style animation, and an Office 2007 style Gallery Control. The new themes include the most recent Obsidian (black) Office 2007 theme as well as the Office 12 (Aqua) color theme from Beta 1.
Now the Ribbon Bar can be displayed from Right-To-Left, making the Ribbon accessible to all users, regardless of language.
Both the Ribbon and Command Bars now use Office 2007 style animation and fade effects when displaying popup menus, on mouse over, checking and un-checking items, scrollbar effects, and transitions between ribbon groups.
The new Office 2007 style Gallery Control can be used with toolbars, ribbon groups, or popup menus. The Gallery Control displays a collection of picture or text items that can be scrolled and displayed in your popup menu, standard toolbar, or ribbon group. For example, a gallery can be used to create an Office 2007 font or size popup drop-down menu and popup color selector.
Command Bar actions eliminate the need to use the update notification event to update the state and properties of an item that appears multiple places in your menus and toolbars. All that is needed now is a single line of code placed almost anywhere in your application to update all controls that contain the same id. For example, if you have a command that appears in both a menu and a toolbar, and a user creates a custom toolbar with the same command, modifying the action for the command will update all occurrences of that item, no matter how many have been defined.
PNG support not only gives you another image format option, it allows you to dramatically reduce the size of you application by using PNG files instead of BMP files.
All of the colors, fonts, and text used in the calendar can now be customized. This allows you to customize each and every part of the calendar. You can now create a completely custom theme using the exact colors you need. Since you can change all text drawn by the calendar you can modify the format or text to look and say exactly what you want it to.
Custom icon support for calendar appointments allows you to override the standard occurrence, recurrence, private, meeting, and exception icon display.
The Command Bars, Ribbon Bar and Task Panel have had many improvements to add accessibility for automated testing tools.
The Xtreme ToolkitPro deployment wizard now includes an option to compile the Toolkit in Win64 when using Visual Studio 2005. In addition, all Codejock components are Windows Vista Beta 2 ready.
A complete list of all new features can be found in the release notes for each product, found on the company’s website, http://www.codejock.com.
About Codejock Software
Codejock Software, a division of Codejock Technologies, LLC based in Owosso, Michigan provides reusable software components for thousands of corporate customers worldwide facilitating rapid Graphical User Interface application development using Microsoft® Visual Studio .NET® development platforms. Codejock Software is a leading component provider, and is committed to helping developers realize their goals by providing superior customer service and technical support in addition to their already top notch components. Codejock Software’s products and evaluation versions for the products are now available for download on the company’s website. For more information on Codejock Software’s products including software trial downloads visit http://www.codejock.com.