Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) August 2, 2006
School bells will be ringing soon, which may lead to some mixed emotions for students -- a possible combination of excitement and anxiety. And although eager parents may be looking forward to that first day of school, stocking up on back-to-school essentials can add up. AP9 ShoppingEssentials, a membership program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC, reports that clothing and accessories, paper, notebooks, backpacks and other supplies for a successful school year can total hundreds of dollars.
AP9 ShoppingEssentials members have access to savings of up to 20% at popular retailers from coast to coast when they log on to DealPass. Discounts on apparel, sporting goods, books, fashion accessories and personal care items can make the return to school easier even for the tightest of family budgets. With AP9 Shopping Essentials, the member savings is practically limitless for this upcoming school year and beyond.
AP9 ShoppingEssentials shares this list of school supplies for students in every grade.
– A few new outfits and footwear for fall are usually the only back-to-school items that kids get excited about. Don’t forget any special apparel for sports, gym class and after-school activities. Look for quality not quantity because you want your investment to last – especially with the wear and tear children and young adults inflict on clothes throughout the day.
– Paper supplies like notebooks and binders keep students organized and prepared. Pick up a few fun or colorful notepads so children can keep track of homework assignments.
– Pens, highlighters, pencils, markers, crayons, erasers – every student needs a steady supply.
– A sturdy backpack or tote bag should last for the whole year. For older students, a tote with wheels may be helpful for those heavier textbooks.
– Remember to schedule haircut and eye care appointments before school starts. More convenient days and times are usually available before the August rush. And if a child needs glasses or contact lenses, they’ll have to be ordered in time for school.
– Take an inventory at home for any electronic and media storage needs. Check ink supplies, paper, power cords and CD-ROMs.
– Lunchboxes are usually required for younger students. Popular characters, movies or designs can usually be found on these handy totes.
AP9 Shopping Essentials makes going back to school more affordable with incredible discounts for its members. With savings at local and national retailers, including online purchases, families will find everything they need this season with AP9 ShoppingEssentials.
About AP9 ShoppingEssentials
AP9 ShoppingEssentials is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing membership programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 ShoppingEssentials.
# # #