Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) August 2, 2006
As the end of summer approaches, hundreds of thousands of Americans want to seize the fading sun and escape for a couple of days to a place where they can recharge their bodies and spirits, reports AP9 SimpleEscapes, a premier travel and entertainment savings program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC.
Just before it’s time to go back to a tight daily schedule of getting up early, doing homework and going to soccer, football or ballet practice, parents and kids need a “vacation from summer vacation,” and the best way is to pack up and go to a fun place for a short trip. AP9 SimpleEscapes members access their benefits online at DealPass.com, where they can save on travel reservations*, theme park admissions, meals out at popular restaurants and tons of vacation resources.
AP9 Simple Escapes offers these unique quick and easy getaways, for adventuresome couples or families in need of a break:
1. Take a gamble. Open 24/7, Las Vegas is a place where you can forget about the whole world if you want to. It may seem crowded and loud, but it’s actually such an out-of-the-ordinary kind of place that you won’t even notice the noise. Three days is more than plenty to go to Las Vegas, where you can dance at amazing clubs, watch some professionals or celebrities play poker, visit the Hoover Dam and the desert, and do whatever you want. After all, you know the old saying: what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
2. Be romantic. Before school starts and all the focus is centered on kids’ activities, couples might want to take a 2- or 3-day trip to a romantic getaway. Drop the kids off at your parents or in-laws, and hit the road to a cozy bed & breakfast, even if it’s in your home state. A weekend away at a quiet place can help you reconnect with your spouse, take pleasure in the rural atmosphere, enjoy nice walks in the countryside and eat at small, family restaurants. If you live in the northeast, Cape Cod is always a good option.
3. Fun learning. South Padre Island is not only a favorite spring break destination, it’s also a place where families can have a lot of fun year-round. Eco-tourism is one of the main attractions of this island of south Texas, right in the Gulf of Mexico. The whole family will learn about nature and ecology with amusing activities like dolphin watches, sunset cruises, glass bottom boats, eco-tours, snorkeling and much more!
4. Mountain hideaway. Mountain vacations are good throughout the year, since there always are outdoor activities for the whole family, from horseback riding, fishing and biking to hiking and picnicking. Escaping to the mountains will revitalize your senses and get you ready to go back to the daily routine. If this is your kind of getaway, check out the Smoky Mountains, located in Tennessee.
5. Big-city rush. If you live in a small town and you want to change your pace by visiting a fast environment, big cities like Chicago or San Diego are some of your best bets. These urban destinations have many things happening at once, but somehow they’re also calming at the same time. In Chicago, you can indulge in a night of jazz or spend the whole day touring the city by boat on the Chicago River or Lake Michigan. In San Diego, your choices are also tantalizing, from the amazing San Diego Zoo to the Aerospace Museum to Legoland and Balboa Park, key places for the whole family.
AP9 Simple Escapes members can save up to 50% off the cost of hotel room stays, up to hundreds of dollars on airfares, up to 30% off car rentals and much more.** No matter what your motives are for getting away, members can always find an ideal place to go and plenty of ways to save while having fun through the Online Travel Agency provided by AP9 SimpleEscapes!
- All travel is arranged by World Choice Travel. World Choice Travel is registered as a California Seller of Travel (Registration No. 2056372-50. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California); Nevada Seller of Travel (Registration No. 2004-0114); Florida Seller of Travel (Registration No. ST34200); and Washington Seller of Travel (Registration No. 602 119 764).
** California Seller of Travel (Registration No. 2058774-40). Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. Florida Seller of Travel (Registration No. ST35312). Washington Seller of Travel (Registration No. 602 248 448).
About AP9 Simple Escapes
AP9 Simple Escapes is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing membership programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs, such as AP9 SimpleEscapes.
# # #