Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire (PRWEB) August 8, 2006
Get More Job Offers (http://www.getmorejoboffers.com), the Job Seeker's University™, today introduced a unique Internet based service dedicated to helping job seekers either get their ideal job or get back into work quickly following redundancy.
In order to be successful today's job seekers have to be much smarter in order to find their next position. GetMoreJobOffers has been created specifically to assist job seekers overcome common difficulties. The creators have spent many years helping highly paid executives find their next job and have worked tirelessly over the last two years to package their expertise to make it available and affordable to everyone.
"We are delighted to announce the launch of GetMoreJobOffers.” said Steve Butler, co-founder and CEO. “This marks a major shift in the way that job seekers can ensure that they find and win the best jobs.”
Employment today is becoming ever more unstable with the fallout from outsourcing, redundancy, offshoring and massive immigration of people prepared to work for less. Even the most highly skilled candidates are finding it tougher to find a job.
GetMoreJobOffers conducted extensive research into the barriers experienced by almost all job seekers. These barriers, and how to overcome them, can be categorised into six distinct areas. The online system shows candidates how to overcome problems at each stage and secure employment.
- Focus. The majority of their survey group focused on getting the highest salary, rather than finding a job which best fulfilled their ambitions. Almost all of them found that this caused unhappiness and were actively seeking another position, often within 12-18 months. Their questionnaire probes the candidates' skills, strengths and aspirations to enable them to understand the direction they should be taking. This brings much better clarity to the job search.
Finding jobs. Most job seekers found it very time consuming and difficult to find suitable jobs, particularly when the market is flat or depressed. Our job search tool scans the major and niche UK job boards in seconds. In a recent trial with a number of unemployed executives, it reduced their daily time searching and applying for jobs from 7 hours to 90 minutes.
- Qualifying jobs. Over 95% of the survey group applied for each and every job that they felt they could do. The vast majority didn't get any response from many of their applications. GetMoreJobOffers shows that by ruthlessly assessing each job opportunity, the candidate can focus on the positions that they are most likely to win. This is a quick way to improve response rates.
- Application. Discussions with recruitment consultants showed that their biggest problem is receiving hundreds of CVs, many of which are totally irrelevant to the job they need to fill. A strong CV and covering letter are essential to secure interviews especially in a competitive job market. GetMoreJobOffers provides a unique formula that shows how to get interviews as well as a library of proven CVs and covering letters to use when writing a CV and covering letter.
- Interviewing. A large number of candidates only got first interviews and didn't proceed further. The feedback they received was often vague and they were left unable to improve their presentation and perform better in the future. The system provides a step by step guide to interviewing successfully to make sure that interviewees stand out and get offered the job.
- Handling offers. Most people were unsure of what they were worth or how to handle an offer that didn't match their expectations. However, GetMoreJobOffers guides candidates in understanding their value and negotiating with employers.
"We are updating our content daily and continuing to develop our tools to ensure that we provide the most effective solution to meet the changing recruitment landscape," said Rob Kemp, GetMoreJobOffers co-founder. "GetMoreJobOffers is the only service available of its kind and we are looking forward to being able to help a much greater number of job seekers."
The company plans a whole range of new services through the coming months, including several that will even further transform the way people hunt for jobs.
GetMoreJobOffers, the Job Seekers University™, is the Internet's first comprehensive job seeker service. Our goal is to change the way that job seekers find their next job. GetMoreJobOffers is the first company to develop a complete process and toolkit for job seekers that has been proven to make a major difference to their success.
For more information, visit the GetMoreJobOffers site at http://www.getmorejoboffers.com/about-us.html
Co-founder & CEO, GetMoreJobOffers
# # #