Lakewood Ranch, FL (PRWEB) August 5, 2006
Do you realize that some of your best salespeople don't know what they don't know about sales?
Wouldn't it be great if they could sharpen the selling skills they already have and learn new ones to outfox their competitors?
Well, you can do all this and more at Jim Meisenheimer's Knockout Selling Skills Boot Camp scheduled for September 27-28 in Tampa - Florida.
Group size is limited to 30 to maximize the learning experience for participants.
The following is a short list of topics to be presented:
1. How to avoid the 12 dumbest things salespeople do.
2. The seven keys to selling success.
3. Eight ways to outfox the competition.
4. Four ways to check your attitude before the sales call.
5. Nine time tips to help you take control of your time and your life.
6. How to avoid sounding pathetic during a sales call.
7. How to avoid turning a sales call into an adventure.
8. The 12 best questions to ask customers.
9. Fifteen ways to differentiate you from your competition.
10. Seventeen ways to make your stand-up presentations stand-out.
11. Thirty-five little things you can do to grow your business.
12. How to adapt your selling style to your buyer's buying style.
Plus a while lot more . . .
Jim Meisenheimer is the author of five books including his best selling,"The 12 Best Questions To Ask Customers." He shows sales managers and their salespeople how to increase sales, earn more money, have more fun, and how to do it all in less time.
Jim is the former Vice President of Sales and Marketing for the Scientific Products Division of Baxter International and a U.S. Army Officer serving in Germany and Vietnam.
He has been in business 18 years, has 495 corporate customers, and last year 83.3% of his business was repeat business.
# # #