Berkeley, CA (PRWEB) August 7, 2006
GetActive Software's nonprofit clients and partners share best practices at GetTogether 2006, Third Annual User Conference.
Third annual user conference, GetTogether 2006, hosted by GetActive,a leader in online constituent relationship management, short-listed as one of 200 finalists for the Red Herring 100 North America 2006.
Forum for GetActive's community of clients and partners to network and share best practices.
Tremont Plaza Hotel, Baltimore, MD
Thursday–Friday, September 14–15, 2006
Thursday evening, September 14
2006 GetTogether Superstar Awards
- Best recurring e-newsletter (under/over 10,000 subscribers)
- Most innovative online fundraising campaign
- Most innovative online advocacy campaign
- Most innovative viral list growth campaign
- Best website using GetActive's Website Management module
Saturday, September 16
Optional day of hands-on training
Seth Godin, bestselling author, entrepreneur, renowned speaker, and agent of change will speak on "Flipping the Funnel: How nonprofits can use the Internet to change the game and spread the word." Seth's latest book, "Small Is the New Big," published in August 2006, will be available for signing at GetTogether 2006.
- Sheeraz Haji, CEO, GetActive Software
- Lynden Armstrong, Administrative Director, Washington office of Senator Pete V. Domenici(R-NM)
- Karla Capers, Online Communications Manager, Union of Concerned Scientists
- Cindy LaBlanc, Web Developer, Save the Children
- Tracey Terry Themne, Assistant Director, Field Operations, Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Kalina Duncan, Membership and Community Events Manager, Human Rights Campaign
- Kaye Swafford, Project Manager, Polly Klaas(R)Foundation
Experts in the fields of email; online fundraising, marketing, and communications; grassroots campaigns; and survey research, including:
- Nick Allen, founder and CEO, Donordigital
- Michael Cervino, co-founder, Beaconfire Consulting
- Cheryl Contee, Assistant Vice President, Issue Dynamics Inc.
- Sarah DiJulio, EVP, M+R Strategic Services
- Kathy Goldschmidt, Deputy Director, Congressional Management Foundation
- Richard C. McPherson, President, McPherson Associates, Inc.
- Jeff Patrick, President, Common Knowledge
- Justin Perkins, Business Development Manager, Care2
- Mark Rovner, Sea Change Strategies
- Madeline Stanionis, consultant
- Michael Ward, Senior Vice President, M+R Strategic Services
Hot Topics include:
- Advocacy Insider: How to Communicate Effectively with the Hill
- Fundraising Preparedness: How to Be Proactive When the News Cycle Forces You to Be Reactive
- Stats are Super! Evaluating Online Metrics and Reporting to Determine Campaign Success
- Engaging Your Audience with Personalized Content
- Fertilizing Your Grassroots: Growing and Engaging List Members
- Let's Get Viral—Extending Your Reach with GetActive's Community Module
- Integrating Your Offline System with GetActive
Every Organization Has a Story
Among GetActive's over 750 national and international nonprofit organization clients, more than 400 online advocacy, fundraising, marketing, and communications professionals are expected to attend, including representatives from:
- American Lung Association - National
- Environmental Defense
- Families USA
- Oxfam America
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Polly Klaas(R) Foundation
- The Humane Society of the United States
- Union of Concerned Scientists
About GetActive Software, Inc.
GetActive Software is a leading provider of online relationship management solutions that help organizations easily recruit, engage, and retain constituents. The GetActive Suite(TM) includes email messaging, fundraising, advocacy, events, community, and website management. At its core is the Constituent Data Hub(TM), GetActive's online database, which enables organizations to build comprehensive profiles of supporters by tracking online interactions and integrating with offline systems. GetActive has more than 750 clients, including The Humane Society of the United States, AFL-CIO, University of California, CARE, Oxfam America, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and the National Association of REALTORS(R). Organizations of all sizes are growing their lists, raising funds, optimizing constituent relationships, and improving campaign results with GetActive. For more information, visit http://www.getactive.com or call 202.659.2791.
Claudia Zorn, GetActive Software
P: (202) 659-9397
Fiona Meier, GetActive Software
P: (510) 540-4772, X 2124
# # #