Seattle, WA (PRWEB) August 7, 2006
Franz von Bradsky, Chairman of the inaugural Northwest Growth Financing Conference, announced today that the conference was sold out and closed to further registrations
The conference is being presented by the Seattle chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) at the Bell Harbor International Conference Center on Pier 66 in Seattle on August 10, 2006.
Richard A. Galanti, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Director of Costco Wholesale Corporation, will give the keynote address at the conference.
Mr. von Bradsky attributed the sellout of this inaugural conference to a number of factors:
1. This is the first time a conference devoted solely to the financing of “middle market” companies has been presented in the Northwest.
2. The 21 highly experienced investment professionals assembled from the nation’s leading investment firms to provide their insight and perspective of the market
3. The huge amounts of capital raised by private equity firms in recent years which they are looking to put to work. Over 70 investment firms from across the United States and Canada with 65 billion of capital under management will be in attendance.
4. A dramatic Increase on the part of private equity firms in investing in mundane prosaic “middle market” companies in the Northwest.
5. Having a keynote speaker of the caliber of Richard A. Galanti.
ACG is the leading authority on corporate growth in the United States. Its President regularly quoted by the business media on topics related to corporate growth. ACG was founded in 1954 as a forum for corporate leaders and other professionals to exchange ideas and address pertinent issues related to both internal and external corporate growth. Its mission is to foster and facilitate sound corporate growth – high quality and rising earnings as well as increased shareholder value.