New York, NY (PRWEB) August 9, 2006
TriMark Publications (http://www.trimarkpublications.com), a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing, announces the release of its Clinical Chemistry Analyzers report. Clinical chemistry analysis is one of the most important areas within clinical laboratory analysis. The term clinical chemistry usually refers to determining the concentration or activity of a protein, carbohydrate, lipid, electrolyte, enzyme or small molecule in easily-collected bodily fluids such as blood, serum, plasma or urine. However, it is not necessarily limited to these determinations. The analysis of virtually any biologically-active substance—any place in the body—can loosely be defined as clinical chemistry. In fact, traditional specialization barriers such as microbiology, hematology, blood banking, immunology and even anatomical pathology are rapidly fading, both operationally and instrumentally. But for the sake of defining the subject to a reasonable size, the more traditional scope of clinical chemistry will be the subject of this study.
The purpose of this report is to describe the specific segments of the global clinical chemistry instrumentation market. Specifically, this study examines the markets for small lab and highly-automated, large lab platforms, as well as accessory equipment such as reagents, supplies and manufacturers’ original equipment manufacturer (OEM) additional equipment. The emphasis is on those companies and products that are actively developing and marketing chemistry analyzer products for the clinical setting, including hospitals, independent labs, physician’s offices and clinics. Concentration is on the clinical chemistry instrumentation industry market segment in the U.S. and around the world. Particular attention is paid to those areas of the clinical chemistry instrumentation sector that are showing the greatest growth or the most innovation. This study attempts to answer the questions:
- Which companies are the key players?
- What are the opportunities in clinical chemistry instrumentation?
- What is happening with the information revolution?
- What are the development trends?
- Where are the new market growth areas?
- What are the most favored technology platforms?
- How is immunological technology blending with chemistry?
This examination defines the dollar volume of sales in each major regional market and analyzes the factors that influence the size and the growth of the individual market segments. Additionally, this study surveys some of the primary companies known to be marketing, manufacturing or developing products for the clinical chemistry instrumentation market. Each company is discussed in depth with a section on the history of the company, the product line, business and marketing analysis, and a commentary of the position of the company in its market. Unique benefits of this report are:
- In-depth analysis of the major sectors of the clinical chemistry instrumentation sector, including their sizes, growth rates and major drivers.
- Presentation of some of the emerging technology platforms, while elucidating the potential areas that could gain traction in the market.
- Analysis of the partnerships and alliances the various key sector players have forged, as well as describing financings of these market participants.
- Examination of new technology platforms in the U.S., Japan and Europe that seek to dominate this mature market.
Reasons to Buy TriMark Content
- Content is updated regularly in accordance with changes in the industries our reports cover.
- Content is specifically designed to help individuals who work in the industries the content covers remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Content contains detailed sales data, market share information and emerging trends, all of which impact the sectors biotechnology, healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical devices companies operate in.
- Your competitors are buying TriMark content!
About TriMark Publications, LLC
Based in New York City, TriMark Publications is a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing. Market research reports include:
- Avian Influenza
- Bioinformatics Markets
- Blood Gas Instrumentation Data Processing
- Blood Glucose Testing and Diabetes Management
- Cancer Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Cancer Therapeutics Markets
- Cardiac Marker Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices World Markets
- Cytology and HPV Testing World Markets
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
- Disposable Medical Supplies Markets
- Disposable Syringe Markets
- DNA Sequencing and PCR Markets
- Genomics World Markets
- High-Growth Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Key Diagnostic Testing Markets
- Mammography World Markets
- Microarray Markets
- Microscopy Markets
- Molecular Diagnostics Markets
- Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Markets
- Over-the-Counter Diagnostic Products Markets
- Pharmacogenomic Testing Markets
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- RNA Interference Markets
- Veterinary Health Markets
- Women's Health: Diagnostic Tests
For more information, please visit http://www.trimarkpublications.com.
The statements contained in this news release that are forward-looking are based on current expectations that are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks, and actual results may differ materially.
TriMark Publications, LLC
# # #