Foster City, CA (PRWEB) August 11, 2006
LogiGear University’s world-renowned software test training series begins a new year of courses on October 9th, 2006. Testing professionals seeking career growth and major corporations ensuring certification of their teams rely on LogiGear’s training programs for the latest information and skills to effectively meet the demand for better software quality.
LogiGear’s training programs combine real-world testing methods with lessons learned over many years of hands-on practice and research. A small sampling of their signature courses include:
- Testing Computer Software
- Lead Software Test Projects with Confidence
- Testing Applications on the Web
- Effective Test Case Design and Management
- Effective Performance Test Planning and Implementation
- Creating Excellent Test Project Documentation
- Test Automation with WinRunner®
- Web and Software Application Security Testing
- Test Automation Planning and Implementation
- Action Based Testing Automation Fundamentals
- Automation Engineering
- Scripting for Test Engineers
- Successful Automation with SilkTest™
Michael Hackett, co-founder of LogiGear and VP of Training Operations, announced that "LogiGear understands new testing methods are critical to meet the expectation of delivering better software in less time. To address this trend, LogiGear recently added new state-of-the-practice courses to its curriculum".
Detailed information on LogiGear University’s course offerings can be found at http://www.logigear.com or by telephoning 1-800-322-0333, ext. 106 or 650-572-1400 ext. 106.
About LogiGear Corporation
LogiGear Corporation, a privately funded corporation founded in 1994, has built a reputation for offering the widest range of services in the software testing industry. The company provides software quality engineering services, outsourced testing and training services, and software testing enterprise solutions to many leading firms in the software, Internet, consumer electronics and professional services industries. More information can be found at http://www.logigear.com.
# # #