SAN JOSE, Calif., (PRWEB) August 14, 2006
VisiStat today introduced a major new version of its graphical website tracking service stacked with performance enhancements and new at-a-glance activity reports.
VisiStat 4.0 debuts unique features offered no where else, such as WorldMaps, a veritable GPS for web site monitoring. With WorldMaps, users can see the source and volume of visits to their web site from any country around the globe.
Responding to the dramatic increase in online advertising and email campaigns, VisiStat 4.0 now offers LinkTracker, a new feature that displays the number of document downloads and other clickable actions available on every page of a web site.
“Every click counts when it comes to tracking the performance of your online marketing programs,” says Tina Bean, marketing director for VisiStat. “Now we are able to track specific actions taken on individual web pages allowing you, for example, to see how many times a white paper has been downloaded or how often a promotional offer has been clicked on.”
Real Time is Faster and Safer
VisiStat 4.0 expands upon the company’s StatCaster real-time tracking technology, which has helped VisiStat gain rapid market share among marketing professionals and business owners who need to know right now how their web site and emarketing programs are performing.
New in version 4.0 is a beta release of Live Page Views, a desktop window that presents a running count of how many people are on your site. Like all VisiStat reports, it is addictively simple to read and it filters out non-human hits to a web site.
“When you are tracking web site visits to improve your business the last thing you need is misleading information,” says Ms. Bean. “The VisiStat monitoring architecture ensures that probes from search spiders and phony traffic from spambots are not reported to you as visits from real people. That’s crucial to making informed site-design and business decisions.”
Another key security advantage of VisiStat 4.0 is Domain Filtering, which uses data authentication to prevent “spoofing,” a simple yet insidious trick where hackers simply copy a site’s HTML page code and post their own look-alike site.
With flexible pricing packages starting at only $19.95 per month, VisiStat makes business-class web analytics extremely affordable for the mainstream. New version 4.0 includes an array of additional enhancements that make the product even simpler to use and more powerful for any level of user, including:
- Friendly Page Naming: Great for large web sites; lets you create and track easy-to-remember page names instead of clumsy URL page descriptors.
So, how about “Pistachio Twirl” instead of http://www.crazyconfections.com/products/nuts-mixtures/productcode54321-ccnfruit/image/htm.
- Page Zoom: Allows you to watch traffic patterns on individual pages, or groups of pages.
- Platform and Plug-in Reports: Tells you not only if your visitors have Flash but which version of Flash they are running, along with other key sight-design intelligence such as the cookie settings and the type of browser and operating system used by your visitors.
- Quick Nav: A handy little toggle window that lets you jump directly to the VisiStat report you need, when you need it.
- Easy Online Account Management: All your system controls, including your billing and payment status are now available from within your VisiStat account.
- Global Click-Path Trending: Shows you where people are entering and leaving your site, along with snapshots of the page sequences people have visited while on your site.
VisiStat is the price-performance leader in real-time web analytics. Providing dynamic and highly visual reports on page views, unique visits, link referrals, e-marketing results and much more, VisiStat turns web site traffic data into actionable business intelligence. A privately-held company, VisiStat, Inc., is based in San Jose, Calif., and was founded in 2005. Learn more at http://www.visistat.com, or call 408-725-9377.
# # #