Nashville, TN (PRWEB) August 17, 2006
Tailgating is an American phenomenon and one of our country’s favorite pastimes. Last year more than 51 million people tailgated at football games alone – that doesn’t count the millions more at races and other events. Tailgating combines a fierce love for sports with a passion for food, fun, and friends.
Stephen Linn, creator of The Ultimate Tailgater brand, is the author of "The Ultimate Tailgater's Handbook" (August 2005) and the new release "The Ultimate Tailgater's Travel Guide" (August 2006). Both books are endorsed as the official tailgating resources of The American Tailgaters Association.
Linn can provide sports fans with the critical information they need to know to ensure they arrive at their tailgating destinations with their party—and sanity—in tow.
Possible interview topics include:
- The Ultimate Tailgate: How to throw the best party in the parking lot
- Dressing for cold and hot weather: Tailgaters must be prepared
- Grilling: Important tips and must-have accessories
- Preparing and setting up for your tailgate
- Food and drink recipes
- Away Games: tips on traveling, making a road trip tailgating checklist, and for tailgating in someone else’s parking lot
- “The Search for America’s Ultimate Tailgater” contest
STEPHEN LINN CREDENTIALS: A former award-winning anchor and reporter, Stephen Linn is the author of "The Ultimate Tailgater's Handbook" and "The Ultimate Tailgater's Travel Guide". He's the official tailgating contributor for About.com and Athlon Sports and writes The Ultimate Tailgater's Blog. He's the host of The Ultimate Tailgater's 2 Minute Drill and The Ultimate Tailgater's Podcast.
Stephen Linn is available for interviews on the topic of tailgating. To schedule an interview or to request review copies, please contact Shanon Underwood at 615-216-7623.
# # #