New York, NY (PRWEB) August 16, 2006
TriMark Publications (http://www.trimarkpublications.com), a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing, announces the release of its Blood Glucose Testing and Diabetes Management report. The purpose of this report is to describe the specific market segments of the in vitro diagnostics market for blood glucose testing and diabetes management. This study reviews all of the generally accepted clinical analytical methods that are currently in use today for measuring serum or plasma or whole-blood glucose concentrations. It examines clinical measurement devices, reagents and supplies as utilized in hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices and at-home care locations.
The emphasis in this examination is on those companies that are actively manufacturing clinical laboratory instrumentation, self-testing meters, point of care (POC) devices, reagents and supplies for performing blood glucose testing to facilitate effective diabetes detection and management. The reader should consult other TriMark Publications reports for a detailed discussion of the important individual market segments which are related to the POC testing (POCT) market, such as clinical chemistry, hematology and coagulation, blood gas and electrolytes, cancer tumor markers, cytology and immunochemistry. The main objectives of this analysis are:
- Identifying viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at platform technologies for glucose testing for diabetes management.
- Understanding the different sectors of glucose testing, such as home self-testing, POCT, physician office laboratories (POL) and the hospital market segment.
- Obtaining a complete understanding of the individual glucose testing platforms from their basic principles to their clinical applications.
- Discovering feasible market opportunities by identifying high-growth applications in different analytical diagnostic areas.
- Focusing on global industry development through an in-depth analysis of the major world markets for glucose measurement technology, including growth forecasts.
- Presenting market figures regarding the current value of blood glucose testing, market projections, market share, key players, and sector growth rates.
- Providing a detailed analysis of each of the major device categories, such as blood glucose meters (including non- and minimally-invasive), blood glucose meter test strips, lancets and lancing devices, POC glycated hemoglobin testing products, and urine glucose/metabolite monitoring strips.
This report defines the dollar volume of sales, both worldwide and in the U.S. of the market, and it analyzes the factors that influence the size and the growth of the market segments. Key questions answered in this examination include:
- How can glucose measuring tools and technologies facilitate improved diabetes patient care?
- What are the main types of glucose testing technologies that are currently available?
- Who are the current key players in this marketplace?
- Which glucose testing market areas have the greatest potential for growth?
- What is the current state of the glucose testing market?
- Which diagnostic companies are investing in new glucose testing technology platform solutions?
- What are the main glucose testing business strategies adopted by leading companies?
- What are the benefits of various glucose testing technology platforms?
Additionally, this study contains:
- Detailed analysis of recent trends in the glucose testing marketplace.
- In-depth profiles of the leading companies with glucose testing tools and technologies.
- Perspectives of the glucose testing industry from leading industry experts.
- Analysis of potential new glucose testing applications in the clinical sector as they pertain to diabetes management.
- Market predictions and trends analysis concerning U.S. expenditures on glucose testing solutions.
- Projections of glucose testing market sizes for U.S., European and Asian markets.
- Projections for future applications of non-invasive tests in glucose testing-related screening.
- Review of commercial glucose testing business strategies such as co-branding.
Reasons to Buy TriMark Content
- Content is updated regularly in accordance with changes in the industries our reports cover.
- Content is specifically designed to help individuals who work in the industries the content covers remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Content contains detailed sales data, market share information and emerging trends, all of which impact the sectors biotechnology, healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical devices companies operate in.
- Your competitors are buying TriMark content!
About TriMark Publications, LLC
Based in New York City, TriMark Publications is a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing. Market research reports include:
- Avian Influenza
- Bioinformatics Markets
- Blood Gas Instrumentation Data Processing
- Blood Glucose Testing and Diabetes Management
- Cancer Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Cancer Therapeutics Markets
- Cardiac Marker Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices World Markets
- Cytology and HPV Testing World Markets
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
- Disposable Medical Supplies Markets
- Disposable Syringe Markets
- DNA Sequencing and PCR Markets
- Genomics World Markets
- High-Growth Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Key Diagnostic Testing Markets
- Mammography World Markets
- Microarray Markets
- Microscopy Markets
- Molecular Diagnostics Markets
- Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Markets
- Nutraceuticals and Dietary Supplements Markets
- Over-the-Counter Diagnostic Products Markets
- Pharmacogenomic Testing Markets
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- RNA Interference Markets
- Veterinary Health Markets
- Women's Health: Diagnostic Tests
For more information, please visit http://www.trimarkpublications.com.
The statements contained in this news release that are forward-looking are based on current expectations that are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks, and actual results may differ materially.
TriMark Publications, LLC
# # #