Mtn View, CA (PRWEB) August 22, 2006
Prepared specifically to meet the needs of key decision makers, the WTRS portfolio of Patent Reports provides the roadmap to the Intellectual Property and Patent landscape of the emerging wireless industries. Available as either stand alone reports or as included components of the unique WTRS portfolio of Decision Maker's Intelligence Service reports, the WTRS Patent and IP reports provide the key information needed to monitor the shifting IP developments in the wireless industry.
According to Dr Kirsten West, Principal Analyst at WTRS, "the WTRS portfolio of patent reports is the Only source for Patent reports specific to emerging wireless technologies with reports focused on three core areas: wireless control networks, device2device wireless connectivity, and the wireless triple play. Technologies include ZigBee, IEEE 802.15.4, INSTEON, Z-Wave, RadioRA, Bluetooth, 802.11 family (from a to y), UWB, and WiMAX (fixed and mobile)."
- What Patents have been granted
- What Patents are used to litigate IP issues
- Which Patents are assigned to the IEEE to support industry specifications and standards
- IP protection and litigation strategies used
- The corporate and industry affiliations of patent holders
- Information includes - New Applications, Patent Grants and a description of each application or granted patent.
Individual stand alone reports include:
1) ‘Residential Wireless Control Network IP and Patent Report”
2) “Wireless Control Network IP & Patent Report”
3) "Device2Device Wireless" IP & Patent Report”
4) "Wireless Triple Play" IP & Patent Report”
For further information on these as well as the “Decision Maker’s Intelligence Service Reports” please visit our website at http://www.wtrs.net, or call George West.
Sign up online at http://www.wtrs.net to receive email Market Alerts on this, and the Wireless Weekly Newsletter: "Heard on the Wire at WTRS"
Market Research from WTRS:
West Technology Research Solutions, LLC (WTRS) is an independent market research and consulting company with 8 years in wireless research specializing in Insteon, ZigBee, UWB, Bluetooth, WiMAX, IEEE 802.15.4, Wi-Fi, and other emerging wireless technologies and protocols. WTRS helps companies track the market potential & viability of wireless emerging technologies. WTRS market research and consulting services provides customers with the information they need to assess market opportunities, evaluate investments, monitor competition, form relationships, and make crucial business decisions in following cutting-edge technologies. WTRS customers range from start-ups, some still in development, to the largest and most prominent players in technology. All have an interest in market intelligence that aids them in making crucial business decisions.
# # #