North Andover, MA (PRWEB) August 27, 2006
Adding cutting-edge technologies to its portfolio, L-com has announced the addition of Aboundi’s new PowerLine products. L-com now carries the AGR2000 Broadband Router and APL1000 Netbridge.
PowerLine products allow the use of existing power cabling already run in homes or office buildings to network Ethernet devices. The APL1000 units easily plug into existing AC wall outlets and allow for one RJ45 connection each. When the APL1000’s are coupled with the AGR2000 and a modem, the power cabling becomes part of an Ethernet network, allowing PCs, Internet cameras, networked printers, and other Ethernet devices to be connected.
In addition to the stand-alone units, L-com connectivity will carry several installer-friendly kits for larger jobs, which feature multiple APL1000’s together as a single item. Expanding on its partnership with Aboundi, L-com Connectivity Products is also hosting datasheets for the products available for free download from http://www.L-com.com.
About L-com Connectivity Products
L-com designs and manufactures copper and fiber cable assemblies, interconnection adaptors, connectors and cable test equipment. In addition to a vast inventory of standard products, L-com has extensive custom product design and manufacturing capabilities that include:
· Assembled and Injection Molded Data Cables
· Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies and Adaptors
· Modular and Telco Assemblies
· Low Loss Video and Monitor Cables
· Unique Bulkhead Connectors
· Machined or Cast Coaxial Connectors and Adaptors
· Sheet Metal Fabrication of Rack Panels and Enclosures
· Special Bulk Cable Formulations (Low Smoke Zero Halogen, Ultra-Flexible, etc.)
· Military and Special Packaging, Kitting, Custom Labeling and Bar-coding
L-com also distributes selected products to complement its manufactured goods including: Ethernet hubs and switches, routers, media converters, protocol converters, KVM switches, video distribution amplifiers/switches and network test equipment. The company provides simple, one-stop shopping for its customers. For more information, please visit http://www.L-com.com.