North Andover, MA (PRWEB) August 27, 2006
In addition to L-com's already extensive harsh-environment, waterproof, and industrial IP67 line of cables, connectors, and adapters, L-com will now be carrying a line of fiber optic and Category 5e Ethernet cable assemblies that come pre-terminated with IP67 water seal grommets at either end.
The new FODLCG and TRD855WTG cable product lines, which come in various lengths, are perfect off-the-shelf solutions for allowing cables to pass through openings but keeping water out. L-com is now manufacturing and stocking these cables domestically in order to offer same-day shipping.
The grommets themselves are also available for making custom cable assemblies. L-com will distribute these sealing grommets with no minimum order quantity required, so they are perfect for electrical or design engineers who may be prototyping and specifying new products.
About L-com Connectivity Products
L-com designs and manufactures copper and fiber cable assemblies, interconnection adaptors, connectors and cable test equipment. In addition to a vast inventory of standard products, L-com has extensive custom product design and manufacturing capabilities that include:
· Assembled and Injection Molded Data Cables
· Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies and Adaptors
· Modular and Telco Assemblies
· Low Loss Video and Monitor Cables
· Unique Bulkhead Connectors
· Machined or Cast Coaxial Connectors and Adaptors
· Sheet Metal Fabrication of Rack Panels and Enclosures
· Special Bulk Cable Formulations (Low Smoke Zero Halogen, Ultra-Flexible, etc.)
· Military and Special Packaging, Kitting, Custom Labeling and Bar-coding
L-com also distributes selected products to complement its manufactured goods including: Ethernet hubs and switches, routers, media converters, protocol converters, KVM switches, video distribution amplifiers/switches and network test equipment. The company provides simple, one-stop shopping for its customers. For more information, please visit http://www.L-com.com.