North Andover, MA (PRWEB) August 27, 2006
L-com Connectivity Products, of North Andover, MA, announced today that they will begin selling their Weatherproof Enclosure, part number WENC-1400, on their web site http://www.L-com.com.
The communications enclosure is NEMA type 3R, designed for both indoor and outdoor applications. Cables enter and exit the enclosure through three rubber cable glands located on the bottom of the box for maximum rain resistance. It is compact and includes a removable power module with two 110VAC outlets. In addition, there is space for another power module to be installed.
The product is set to retail for under $100. Along with the off-the-shelf enclosure product that L-com stocks for same-day shipments, L-com announced that other options, such as heated and cooled units, 220 VAC, 12 VDC, and Power-over-Ethernet (POE) models would be available by request.
About L-com Connectivity Products
L-com designs and manufactures copper and fiber cable assemblies, interconnection adaptors, connectors and cable test equipment. In addition to a vast inventory of standard products, L-com has extensive custom product design and manufacturing capabilities that include:
· Assembled and Injection Molded Data Cables
· Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies and Adaptors
· Modular and Telco Assemblies
· Low Loss Video and Monitor Cables
· Unique Bulkhead Connectors
· Machined or Cast Coaxial Connectors and Adaptors
· Sheet Metal Fabrication of Rack Panels and Enclosures
· Special Bulk Cable Formulations (Low Smoke Zero Halogen, Ultra-Flexible, etc.)
· Military and Special Packaging, Kitting, Custom Labeling and Bar-coding
L-com also distributes selected products to complement its manufactured goods including: Ethernet hubs and switches, routers, media converters, protocol converters, KVM switches, video distribution amplifiers/switches and network test equipment. The company provides simple, one-stop shopping for its customers. For more information, please visit http://www.L-com.com.