Palm Desert, CA (PRWEB) August 27, 2006
It’s Just Lunch!®, the premier international dating service for busy professionals, is here to help busy Minneapolis singles plan their Labor Day activities with a list of the "Top 5 Labor Day Dates in Minneapolis."
1. Lake Calhoun – Lake Calhoun is a great place to go to relax and a great place to be active. Whether you want to bike ride or boat ride or just stroll around the lakefront this is a great place to take a date. Lake Calhoun is located in uptown Minneapolis and provides great views of the city. There are great restaurants located near by, so you can stop for an afternoon cocktail or a good meal.
2. Minnesota State Fair – The Minnesota State Fair is the largest 12-day fair in
North America and includes food, drink and entertainment, this year there will be over 450 different types of food choices available! On Labor Day the feature musical performance will be Brooks & Dunn with special guest Sugarland.
3. Nicollet Island and the Historic St. Anthony & Main Riverwalk– Nicollete Island will take you and your date back in time to the 1800’s with horse-drawn carriage tours, a fun way to explore the brick streets and lanes.
4. Lake Minnetonka – Lake Minnetonka is a great place to take your date if you’re into water activities, like boating, fishing and water skiing. You can also layout on the beaches along the shore and sunbathe and then walk to many fine dining restaurants or casual eateries in town.
5. Minnehaha Park and Falls – Take your date on a stroll around Minnehaha Park to check out the waterfalls, picnic near the water and then listen to the performers at the Laughing Waters Blue Grass Festival, a free music festival on Monday September 5th.
About It’s Just Lunch
Since It’s Just Lunch was founded in 1991, the company has arranged millions of fun, first date lunches or drinks after work—an atmosphere where singles can feel comfortable with the process of meeting a new person. With over 90 locations worldwide, each day IJL arranges hundreds of fun, first dates over lunch or drinks after work at over 1,500 restaurants. With many introductions leading to second dates, It’s Just Lunch is the world’s leading first date authority.
The U.S. dating industry is estimated at nearly $1.5 billion, and growing at 25% annually, with 110 million single adults in the United States alone. For additional information, log on to http://www.ItsJustLunchMinneapolis.com