Longview, TX (PRWEB) August 30, 2006
NCIC Operator Services is pleased to announce it's new, off-site recording capabilities for the inmate telecommunications market. Our call recording capability is now available for small to medium sized jails and prison facilities, allowing the jail facility managers to notify and record all inmate conversations in order to prevent criminal intent and for legal use.
This service is accessible via toll-free number and even VOIP connections. Call recordings are available by accessing a secure website and retrieving in a .wav format.
Additional benefits of the call recording capabilities are:
- no more need for on-site recording equipment
- less recording system down-time
- introduces call recording capabilities to small jails
- discourages use of phones for criminal intent
- exception lists option that prevents call recordings to legal counsel
- call blocking
- available on our collect calling and credit card collect calling services
- will be available in February 2007 on our prepaid collect call product
- available with most inmate telephone platforms
About NCIC Operator Services
NCIC Operator Services, Inc. is a privately held wholesale provider of Live / Automated Operator Services and Directory Assistance. The Company operates call centers located in the United States. In addition, the Company provides collect call and prepaid inmate telecommunication services for the prison and jail industry.
For more information about our operator service products and directory assistance, please visit our websites at http://www.ncic.com and http://www.inmate-phone-service.com or give us a call at 1-888-686-3699.