nMetric differentiates itself from other MES suppliers by offering production management with fully integrated Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS) and MES functions
Costa Mesa, CA (PRWEB) August 31, 2006
For over six years, nMetric has solved the problems of enterprise and plant floor system gaps with an integrated Production Scheduling and Manufacturing Execution System (MES) software solution for the automotive, aerospace, electronics, industrial equipment and other discrete industries.
nMetric delivers a rapid and tangible impact to a manufacturer’s bottom line with capabilities to:
- Provide accurate dates against their customers’ on-time-delivery requirements
- Accelerate continuous improvement initiatives with more accessible and accurate data
- Overcome push-based scheduling to create demand-driven lean and Kanban workflow
- Streamline manual data collection, paper work reporting and non-value-added tasks
- Empower teams with real-time visibility of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Standardize work instructions and traceability to ensure 100% compliance
- Eliminate islands of information and extend the value of legacy systems
"nMetric differentiates itself from other MES suppliers by offering production management with fully integrated Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS) and MES functions," stated Ralph Rio, Research Director, ARC Advisory Group.
4C@SITE® was developed as a fully integrated and modular platform from the very beginning. Most products only provide capabilities for either Production Scheduling or Manufacturing Execution, but not both. Creating an optimal production schedule is only one half of the equation. It must also have visibility to the real-time shop floor activities, so teams can react to changes and quickly determine alternatives.
nMetric’s 4C@SITE® software platform is a modular and scalable enterprise MES with fully integrated capabilities for:
- Interfacing – Standardizing (XML, OAG, ISA) interface to ERP, Legacy or custom system
- Finite Capacity Scheduling – Balancing demand with available resources and constraints
- Lean Workflow – Leveling load over resources, while synchronizing pull-based Kanbans
- Electronic Dispatch – Paperless distributing of schedules, CAD, work instructions, etc.
- Shop Floor Control – Executing orders and operator tasks via user-friendly interfaces
- Data Collection – Automatically capturing real-time data from PLC’s, barcode, RFID, etc.
- Traceability & Genealogy – Consolidating all materials, processes and production history
- Performance Reporting – Real-Time visibility with data mining and root cause analysis
- Quality & SPC – Managing scrap, rework, compliance and process control requirements
The 4C@SITE® solution is licensed to manufacturers as a modular system for maximum flexibility to start as small as an individual workcell with focused features, while providing the scalability to grow into a robust, enterprise-wide MES. Additionally, the platform is web-engineered from the ground up to be 100% thin client, can be configured without special IT skills or customization, and is platform independent to work with virtually any OS, database, commercial or legacy ERP, and even custom “home grown” application.
nMetric® provides discrete manufacturers with Production Management software that picks up where traditional ERP business systems end…by bridging the gap between planning and execution to address the challenges of today’s real-time, demand-driven environment. Our patented 4C@SITE® solution is a modular and scalable enterprise Manufacturing Execution System (MES) with fully integrated capabilities Scheduling, Dispatch, Tracking, Quality, Traceability, Reporting, and much more. nMetric’s customers represent a wide range of industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Chemicals, Consumer Packaged Goods, Industrial Equipment, and more.
Company Headquarters: 3070 South Bristol Avenue, Suite 100, Costa Mesa, CA. 92626.
Toll Free: 888-561-9700