Colorado Springs, CO (PRWEB) August 31, 2006
Cygnus Software Inc., a provider of practical, insurance and financial planning sales solutions, today announced that Hall Benefit Group has purchased Cygnus’s IncomeMax needs analysis and retirement planning software and will provide it to their agents and general agents.
IncomeMax is a goal-driven Total Needs Selling software tool that enables users to quickly capture, analyze and graphically illustrate a client’s most common needs. Agents and advisors can quickly and graphically position product solutions, compare alternative scenarios, and generate professional client presentations.
“We have been impressed with the IncomeMax product, it offers an easy-to-use interface that will improve our agent productivity and increase client confidence in our recommendations,” said Trace Hall, President. Additionally, we wanted to differentiate our company and the services we offer new agents. By purchasing IncomeMax for our agents we are further demonstrating Hall Benefit Group’s commitment to their success.
Hall Benefit Group agents will be attending Cygnus’s Quick-Start web training course in the next month. After completing 2 hours of product training they will be ready to begin working with prospective clients.
"We are excited to be working with Hall Benefit Group," said Andy McGuire, Vice President of Cygnus Software. "We believe by utilizing IncomeMax, HBG’s agents will be able to quickly determine and communicate a client’s needs, be more confident in their product recommendations, and ultimately close more business."
IncomeMax features include:
- Needs Discovery: Discover and address clients’ needs with respect to retirement, education funding, survivor scenarios, disability and long term care.
- Accumulation and Distribution support: Quickly analyze retirement accumulation and distribution scenarios.
- Illustrate and Compare Solutions: Illustrate how your product recommendations assist your client in meeting their goals. Quickly and graphically compare individual product or comprehensive scenario performance.
- Ease-to-use, client friendly interface: Users are guided through a scripted needs discovery process. IncomeMax was designed to be used in front of your clients.
- Graphical results: Flow easily between inputs and graphical results to answer what-if questions.
- Professional reports: Easy to understand professional client reports produced in industry standard (pdf) format.
About Hall Benefit Group
Hall Benefit Group has 100 agents and general agents providing life, health, disability, ltc and annuity solutions. For more information contact: Trace Hall, 800.308.9009
8765 E. Bell Road, Suite 210, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
About Cygnus Software
Cygnus Software Inc., develops and markets IncomeMax. Based in Colorado Springs, CO, the company is dedicated to providing innovative, practical sales solutions for the Insurance and Financial Services market. For more information about Cygnus Software and IncomeMax visit http://www.cygnussoft.com.
Contact: Andy McGuire, VP Sales and Marketing
Mailing Address: 1930 Avalon, Colorado Springs, CO 80919
# # #