Albuquerque, NM (PRWEB) September 8, 2006
American Clay Earth Plaster, the all-natural finish for interior walls and ceilings, is pleased to announce their new accent line, “Natural Depths of Color”, available beginning September 1st. With these deep hues, the company continues to tap the world of natural color, augmenting their line with rich counterpoints to their existing 40 colors plus custom options, again responding within a few months to customer requests to provide colors that compare to the kind of depth available in paint.
The seven Cezanne-like colors – Amber Grain, Bryce Canyon, Chesapeake Bay, Georgia Clay, Maunaloa, Painted Desert and Palomino Valley – made from a special intense pigment formulation, provide the perfect non-toxic, non-allergenic counter-option to paint for accent walls/ceiling, powder rooms, fireplaces, etc. “Our customers and applicators across the country were begging for deep tones – tones which complimented their outdoor environments,” says Carol Baumgartel, VP of Marketing and co-Founder of American Clay Enterprises. “Being a professional interior designer for 25 years, I had to find colors to meet their needs. Lucky for them and us, VP of Quality Control Shaylor Alley created an exquisite solution.”
“We are extremely excited that American Clay has provided these seven (7) vibrant colors. The addition of these to the product line will allow our clients a broader spectrum of flexibility and choices when designing the interior of their home,” says David Lee, President of Superior Specialty Supply Inc. in Maryland.
More American Clay News:
- American Clay was selected as a product partner for Good Housekeeping’s new and unique home renovation project, “Your Green House,” that will set a standard for sustainable, environmentally responsible home-building. The home is on the Upper West Side of New York City, and the transformation of this brownstone to “green” will appear in a Nov. supplement to the magazine.
- Southern Living’s Idea House in Bryan, TX, features the clay prominently in the foyer. (Aug. 06)
- In Colorado Springs, a privately-owned, 8000-sq ft French Country style home was the first Parade home to utilize the clay’s “spray-on” technique developed by Founder and CEO Croft Elsaesser. Estimated time savings on the project: 30%. “The Parade Home garnered all but one award (Landscaping) in its category and everyone loved the clay,” says applicator Deb Hall (Hall’s Walls).
- American Clay is proud to provide additional production underwriting to PBS’ “Build It Green”, the first home improvement-style entertainment TV show focused solely on environmentally-friendly design and construction techniques.
- American Clay is on display in the National Building Museum’s new exhibition The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture and Design in Washington D.C.
About American Clay
American Clay products are applied much like a conventional plaster finish, but with none of the intrinsic problems of gypsum or cementitious plasters. There is no off-gassing or inherent waste on-site. Moreover, the plaster is non-flammable, gives additional masonry mass in rooms, resists mold growth, absorbs sound, provides humidity buffering, and is easily repairable. It is a unique combination of clays, aggregates and natural pigments that offers builders and consumers a natural and elegant option.
American Clay Enterprises, Inc., is based in Albuquerque, NM, and its product is patent pending. The product and various workshops are available through their New Mexico office or through one of the growing number of retailers and distributors across the U.S. The website, http://www.americanclay.com, offers information on additional products, ordering, technical specifications, product application and additional resources and links.