Allentown, PA (PRWEB) September 20, 2006
INetU, one of the nation's top managed hosting companies, has completed construction of its fourth and largest data center (DC4) built adjacent to its Allentown headquarters. As with its three existing data centers, INetU designed and constructed DC4 with state-of-the-art technology making it one of the nation's most innovative and safe business hosting facilities. See http://www.inetu.net.
The company recently topped the list of Most Reliable Hosters for May 2006, according to a monthly review of 50 of the world's top Internet hosting companies conducted by Netcraft, an Internet services company based in Bath, England.
"This new data center, like our other three, is built to provide 100% uptime and the most reliable service available in the managed hosting market," said Dev Chanchani, President of INetU Managed Hosting. "It enables us to expand services to existing clients as well as address our growing client base." Chanchani cites several factors critical to the new data center's design:
· Geographically neutral location: Built in a strategically neutral location adjacent to its Allentown headquarters, the center is immediately accessible to INetU's top-level support staff while remaining a comfortable driving distance from New York and Philadelphia. The data center maintains fully diversified multiple fiber optic Internet connections to geographically diverse tier-1 providers, ensuring reliable network performance and integrity.
· Top Level Security: DC4 is a restricted-access facility available only to authorized personnel through means of biometric access controls, 24/7 cctv monitoring, and motion sensors.
· Industry Leading Technology & Construction: The Data Center is equipped with FM-200 gas fire suppression, which allows for maximum fire protection in the unlikely event of smoke and/or fire, while safeguarding the server equipment from damage associated with other traditional fire suppression methods.
· Optimal hosting climate: INetU employs redundant CRAC (computer room air conditioner) units. Ceiling return units placed at key hot spots draw heat out of the room and recycle it through the air conditioners. Optimal room temperature is maintained between 68 and 72 degrees, and server rack temperatures are monitored to ensure uniform cooling. Vapor barrier walls and raised floor panels keep excess moisture out, and humidity is maintained at the ideal level.
· Uninterrupted Power: A professionally maintained 230kw diesel generator with load bank (for power load testing), and UPS systems are on standby to assure the data center is self-sufficient in case of an extended power outage. Power distribution units provide clean filtered power to all equipment. Generators and all power equipment are tested regularly to ensure proper functionality.
About INetU Managed Hosting
INetU (pronounced I Net You) is a Managed Hosting Provider located in Allentown, PA, USA.) See http://www.inetu.net. Dedicated to building long-term relationships with its clients, it has won service awards from every major Web hosting portal on the Internet. INetU works with all of the popular Web applications and operates Web sites that require anywhere from a single server to highly visited ones that utilize many servers working in unison for maximum performance.
Marketing Project Manager
INetU Managed Hosting
Dev Chanchani is available for interview.
# # #