Houston, TX (PRWEB) September 23, 2006
Whiteflash.com, a luxury diamond e-tailer, has received a makeover with the re-launch of their successful website and the redesign of their logo. Through extensive consumer testing, Whiteflash has modernized the look and feel of its website in order to make it more user friendly and visually captivating along with introducing a broader product selection and new collection introductions.
“Because our website is the face of our brand, we wanted to make it more streamlined and attractive to match the quality of our jewelry,” says George Benckenstein, Director of eCommerce for Whiteflash. “We have completely redesigned the look and content of our site in order to better serve our customers and to give the Whiteflash brand a fresh, new makeover.”
Using black, pale blue and white as the primary colors of the new website, Whiteflash.com’s overall design has a polished, futuristic look. Using flash technology, the website has an added “sparkle” to its content. For this occasion, Whiteflash has also updated their logo. The new logo features three “W’s” that intertwine, reiterating the first letter in Whiteflash; however the triple W’s also stand for the World Wide Web, making an allusion to Whiteflash’s home, the Internet.
“Our clients are the main focus of our business and we wanted to make their diamond buying and browsing experience more navigable and enjoyable, “says Debi Wexler, CEO of Whiteflash. “We are sure that the website re-launch will be a tremendous hit with our customers and will be a sleeker aesthetic match to the new collections we will be introducing.”
Whiteflash has revamped its product merchandise to include five new collections as follows:
- "A Cut Above” super ideal princess diamonds: a new diamond cut that can be included in all of Whiteflash’s jewelry collections, the ACA princess diamond is cut for the most optimal performance as well as proportion, polish and symmetry.
- “X-Factor” diamonds: a modern version of Whiteflash’s traditional diamond, the “X-Factor” diamond is a square diamond with “clipped” corners – or chamfers – at the points, which improve durability and increase visible size for carat weight.
- “Alpha Omega” collection: Whiteflash’s “couture” collection, the Alpha Omega collections use beautiful gems, such as amethyst, citrine, blue topaz and kunzite, as well as ACA diamonds in red carpet worthy “suites” of diamond pendants, earrings and right-handed rings for a one-of-a-kind look.
- Zydo collection: Through an exclusive agreement with Zydo, a top Italian jewelry designer, Whiteflash will be exclusively selling on its website Zydo’s beautiful necklaces, earrings, rings, hair ornaments and brooches made of precious stones and diamonds.
- “Extraordinary Pieces”: Whiteflash’s premium collections of necklaces and earrings that include stunning 5+ carat ACA diamonds in beautiful platinum and gold settings.
Whiteflash.com is the first company in the U.S. to offer an exclusive brand of Hearts & Arrows diamonds and bring the sheer beauty of super ideal cut to the Internet. Brian Gavin, a 5th generation diamond cutter, and Debi Wexler, a computer entrepreneur, together founded Whiteflash.com in 1999 bringing an expansive selection of loose diamonds to the Internet, including an exclusive brand of Hearts & Arrows and princess cut diamonds. ‘A Cut Above’ (ACA™) is unmatched in its brilliance, fire and sparkle and remains the only Hearts & Arrows diamond sold online with advertised standards and a “true patterning” guarantee. Whiteflash.com also offers original, handcrafted platinum and gold settings, diamond engagement rings and wedding bands and custom designed jewelry. For more information, log on to http://www.whiteflash.com or call 877.612.6770.
For additional information, pricing, product images or samples for upcoming features/photo shoots, contact Mark Tanno, Tracy Paul & Company, 212-741-5459 x17.