Rochester, NY (PRWEB) September 25, 2006
The LaMar Dental Implant Training Center at Elmwood Dental Restoration and Implant Center in Rochester, NY announces “Prosthodontic Training for the Dental Implant Surgeon,” a new seminar to help Oral Surgeons, Periodontists and General Dentists improve patient outcomes. The two-day seminar will be offered on December 8-9, 2006; March 2-3, 2007, and May 4-5, 2007.
According to seminar instructor Frank LaMar, Jr., D.D.S., “Understanding the restorative phase of treatment is the key to becoming a better dental implant surgeon. This seminar will teach dentists to envision the final prosthetic result before they operate, significantly improving success rates.”
The seminar agenda includes:
1) Critical considerations for prosthetic designs
2) Understanding what makes implant cases complex to avoid complications and ensure success
3) Key surgical considerations
4) Understanding of prosthetic procedures at all phases of implant treatment
5) Understanding laboratory procedures at all phases of treatment
6) Treatment sequencing
7) Techniques for improved case acceptance
8) Live surgical and prosthetic demonstrations
9) Using 3D digital imaging technology to make implant surgery more accurate and easier on the patient
Attendees will also learn how Elmwood Dental Implant Center has combined patient education, integrated promotion and co-op marketing to grow its dental implant business by more than 50% per year.
“Prosthodontic Training for the Dental Implant Surgeon” is intended for Oral Surgeons, Periodontists and General Practitioners who are experienced in implant surgery and want to increase their skills and confidence in handling more challenging implant cases. Implant Surgeons and Restorative Dentists are encouraged to attend as a team and learn how to work together more effectively to manage implant cases.
Seminar instructors include:
- Frank LaMar, Jr., D.D.S.: Dr. LaMar practices Prosthodontics at Elmwood Dental Restoration and Implant Center and has restored more than 5,000 dental implants with a success rate >99% and no prosthetic failures. He is also on the faculty at Eastman Dental Center at the University of Rochester and lectures on implant prosthodontics for Zimmer Dental.
- James LaMar, D.M.D.: Dr. LaMar practices Implant Surgery at Elmwood Dental Restoration and Implant Center. He is an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and a member of the International Congress of Implantologists.
- Dov M. Almog, D.M.D.: Dr. Almog practices Prosthodontics at Elmwood Dental Restoration and Implant Center. He is also president of Craniofacial Digital Imaging Center, provider of state-of-the-art digital implant imaging services.
For more information about “Prosthodontic Training for the Dental Implant Surgeon,” contact Karon Johnson at (585) 461-4350.
Elmwood Dental Restoration and Implant Center is a state-of-the-art facility where experienced dental specialists solve complex dental problems using the latest technologies in restorative and implant dentistry. For more information, visit the website at http://www.ElmwoodDentalImplants.com.