(PRWEB) September 29, 2006
Issue 12 of the ISO 17799 / ISO 27001 Newsletter has today been released. This periodic email publication provides news and information on developments with respect to these international standards.
The latest issue covers the following:
1) Obtaining the Standards
2) BS7799 Emerges... Again
3) Information Security News
4) ISO 17799 and COBIT
5) A World Wide Phenomenon
6) Terrorist Plot Reveals Continuity Weakness
7) More Frequently Asked ISO17799/ISO27001 Questions
8) Protecting Confidentiality Using An SLA
9) More ISO 17799 Related Terms and Definitions
10) It Couldn't Happen Here.... Could It?
The COBIT story is particularly timely with respect to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and provides an excleusive mapping of this framework against ISO 17799.
This edition can be viewed directly from the publishers own web site:
With all previous additions now archived at: