Google CPA network: antidote to click fraud?
Kingwood, TX (PRWEB) September 28, 2006
Internet marketers welcome the new cost-per-action, or CPA network. Compared to pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns with click fraud issues to contend with, a CPA network only pays affiliate marketers if the Internet shopper actually completes a certain action, like completing a survey, buying a product or submitting a verifiable lead.
Results show that CPA network programs boast tested-and-proven Internet advertising models for affiliate marketing campaigns as evidenced by Google™ kicking off its own CPA network program. Differing from the Google™ Adsense program where affiliates need to adhere to strict promotional rules, the new Google™ CPA network program, also referred to as their Content Referral Network partnership program, is more flexible.
Google™ directs their Internet affiliate marketers to publish their CPA network ads with personal comments on their websites. So when website visitors click on a site, they may find ads with remarks near them like:
- I highly recommend this software.
- See for yourself! Try this vitamin supplement today.
Whereas with Adsense ads, affiliate marketers need to pretty much not interfere in any way with the ad spots at all, this new Google hard-sell strategy* is expected to offer a higher rate of return and more opportunities for affiliate marketers using CPA network programs.
Disadvantages of CPA Network Programs
Just as PPC campaigns suffer fraudulent click issues, CPA network campaigns unfortunately anticipate their own fraudulent activity from less scrupulous, unprincipled rogues, too. Possible negative issues could include:
- People buying online with stolen credit cards.
- People shopping a lot before buying, delaying and possibly interfering with the buying and payout modes of the CPA network program.
- Multiple surveys and / or registrations submitted using fake IDs.
Improved CPA Network Programs
To counter the disadvantages of older CPA network programs, companies like Texas-based Modern Click are turning affiliate marketing around with new positive CPA network programs. Modern Click offers:
- Increased Sales & Traffic
- Your Own Virtual Sales Force Covering the Internet
- Scalable Programs to Fit Budgets of all Sizes
- Measurable, Real-Time Results for Maximum ROI
- Guaranteed High Payouts
- Real-Time Reporting & Tracking System
- Free “Step-by-Step” Training Program
- Profitable Offers from Name-Brand Advertisers
To learn more about this innovative CPA network program, contact ModernClick.com at 526 Kingwood Drive, Suite 165, Kingwood, Texas 77339 or visit them online at: http://www.modernclick.com .
*"Google CPA network: antidote to click fraud?" by Donna Bogatin; ZDNet.com, July 28, 2006.