Whistler, British Columbia, Canada (PRWEB) September 30, 2006
On September 14th, 2006 Whistler woke up to find just over 13cm of snow up on the Peaks of Whistler and Blackcomb. Old man winter paid us a quick visit, and the locals hoped that this was a sign for another promising winter season. For images of the snowfall please visit: whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/gallery/sept06/index.htm
Even though we saw promise of an upcoming winter wonderland for the 06-07 ski season, we still have a few more weeks of summer activities to enjoy before we switch from flip flops to toques and boots. ResortQuest Whistler, the largest vacation rental provider in Whistler, provides whistler vacation rentals for Fall activities.
- The Whistler Peak Adventure and the Bike Park is open until October 9th, 2006. Tickets are $29.95 for Adults, $23.95 for Youths (13 – 18 yrs) & Seniors (65 yrs +)
- October 6-8, 2006 is Whistler Blackcomb’s annual Harvest Huckfest which features features the Super D and Slopestyle. Whistlerbike.com/events/huckfest/index.htm
If playing in the bike park isn’t your thing then Whistler has a number of other activities to keep you busy on your next visit here.
- October 14, 2006: Lumpy's Epic Trail Running Race: Lumpy's Epic is a scenic 12 km run, primarily on single track, which starts at One Mile Lake, just south of Pemberton.
- October 25-29,2006: Shape Your Life: The event will see a team of experts leading process-oriented sessions of renewal, rejuvenation and community-building that include: outdoor adventures, yoga, diet & nutrition, mind & behavious, body image and so much more. shapeyourlife.tv.
- October 25: The Reel Alternatives Fall Indie Film Series brings you The Road to Guantanamo, winner of the Silver Bear at the Berlin International Film Festival. The film plays at 7 and 9:30 PM at the Village 8 Cinemas. Tickets are $8.50.
Come join us in Whistler to celebrate fall and the many activities provide to help pass the time until winter arrives. ResortQuest Whistler, the largest vacation rental provider in Whistler, provides whistler vacation rentals for Fall activities.
ResortQuest, one of the nation’s leading vacation rentals hospitality and resort real estate companies, provides a one-stop resource in North America’s premier resort destinations, ResortQuest.com. ResortQuest is the largest marketer and management company of vacation condominiums and vacation rentals in the U.S. and Canada, based on a portfolio of nearly 17,000 vacation rental properties with a combined real estate value estimated at approximately $7 billion. ResortQuest Real Estate is one of the nation’s leading real estate companies focusing exclusively on resort properties, offering superior brokerage services in the country’s premier beach, ski and golf destinations. ResortQuest employs more than 4,000 people and is owned and operated by Gaylord Entertainment Co. (NYSE: GET), one of the largest and fastest growing companies in the hospitality and entertainment industries, based in Nashville, Tenn., that also owns and operates Gaylord Hotels and the Grand Ole Opry. For more information, visit ResortQuest.com or GaylordEntertainment.com.
# # #