(PRWEB) October 5, 2006
Senior managers from Europe’s top telematics companies will gather in Gothenburg, Sweden in a few weeks’ time to discuss the most pressing issues – and opportunities – facing the commercial vehicle telematics industry in 2006 and beyond.
Jointly hosted by Telematics Update and Telematics Valley, the Transport Tracking 2006 conference is the only European event to bring commercial vehicle telematics focused integrators, application service providers and TSPs together to discuss the future of the industry and foster partnerships.
Systems engineers, product development managers and decision makers from Volvo Trucks, Daimler Chrysler Services FleetBoard, O2, Cargobull, Siemens VDO and many others will speak at the conference, which takes place in Gothenburg, Sweden on November 8th and 9th 2006.
A highlight of the program will be the discussion on Taco 2.0 by the man who wrote the tachograph specifications ten years ago – John Berry, principal administrator of the European Commission DG Tren, and Mikael Jansson, technical expert on digital tachographs at Stoneridge Electronics.
The event will also see the launch of the Fleet Management & Tracking report, which was commissioned by Telematics Update to examine the key market drivers and provide market growth forecasts. See http://www.telematicsupdate.com/cvt/cvtreport.shtml for more details.
Designed for maximum knowledge sharing, interaction and learning, the conference will also feature a series of learning forums, interactive case studies and informal best practice discussions.
Among the issues to be covered are:
- REMOTE DIAGNOSTICS AND PRO-ACTIVE MAINTENANCE: find out where the visible financial results will be seen and who will be cashing in!
- FUTURE-THINKING TODAY: The evolution of the telematics market away from box selling and how this will impact the development of your business
- END-USER TIPS ON HOW TO BETTER ENGAGE THE FLEET WORLD to better understand their needs and deliver solutions that really fit
- AUTOMATIC DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS AND TRUCK MAP DATA: Discover the latest advances in new technology and how they will impact your competition
- INSURANCE AND LEASING: Learn from case studies how to use insurance partnerships and target the most profitable sectors
- DIGITAC 2.0 REVEALED: Make the remote downloads work to integrate the digital tachograph data into your management system
For more information about the conference:
Prices to attend: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/cvt/prices.shtml
To register today: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/cvt/register.shtml
About Telematics Update
Telematics Update is the world's leading provider of business to business telematics intelligence, specialising in conferences, large scale events, and seminars. Telematics Update conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America and Europe, and attract the most influential speakers to provide a rich environment for networking and establishing strategic relationships.