San Jose, CA (PRWEB) October 5, 2006
The on-line social networking world has a new member moving in the neighborhood. This one has a lot of ink also. TattooHood.com promises to grow quickly because even before the official launch the site grew in the last week to over 150 members.
"The word is getting out and I am surprised at how quickly people are telling others." says the administrator of the site Vladimir Ghetau. "This site is going to be a fun place I think. There are already some great people who come here. A few artists and a lot of members with cool tattoos."
To make the spark already started into a fire, Vladimir and partner Tim Phelan of MediaMoo.com, will be having a referral contest. The reward for this contest will be at least $250 in cash for first place. Details will be announced later this week.
So what would a site like Tattoohood offer for it's members? "We have all the latest features that are out there now." answered Tim. Here is a list of what TattooHood.com offers:
1. Spaces that the members can make into there own on-line living area. They can have photos, videos, music, profile, interests, friends, polls, games, etc...
2. A gallery where every photo on the site can be seen.
3. A browse and search feature to look at and find other members.
4. In addition to their own space the member gets their own blog.
5. A Forum to discuss just about anything. This is where the community meets as a whole.
6. A rating feature so members can rate a tattoo or whatever.
7. A battle area where members can say who's tattoo or whatever is better.
8. Poll area for all members.
9. Groups where you can create a community within a community of friends and like minded members about just about any subject imaginable.
10. Classifies, music, fun and events area.
http://www.TattooHood.com is free to join.
# # #