(PRWEB) October 6, 2006
The first annual Women’s Marketing Telesummit brings together marketing and business experts from the UK, US and Ireland and offers women business owners the opportunity to learn effective methods for marketing their business at low cost.
In 15 information-rich sessions across three days, attendees can experience live roundtable discussions from leading experts on pressing marketing and business issues. They will learn from interactive hotseat sessions where selected participants receive one-on-one coaching and feedback on their marketing, PR and website. And they will discover how to use the marketing techniques of podcasting, direct mail and easy-to-produce information products to promote their business in a cost-effective way.
Other key topics covered during the telesummit include:
- how to set prices for profit and earn what you are worth
- how to create multiple passive streams of income
- how to overcome procrastination, overwhelm and make the correct decision every time with ease
- how to set up a high-impact, sales-generating business website at low cost, and
- how lesser-known principles of attraction can affect the success of your marketing and your business.
Telesummit organizer Bird: “Women business owners everywhere are crying out for this kind of practical information on how to market their products and services effectively without spending a fortune. They also want the opportunity to learn from and brainstorm with fellow self-employed women who understand exactly the kind of challenges that they face. The telesummit will provide all that and more in one convenient package that can be accessed from anywhere in the world simply using the humble telephone."
For further details, visit http://www.WomensMarketingTelesummit.com