Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) October 5, 2006
Three experts will help regular folks learn how to get on the Oprah Show, considered the “holy grail” of public relations, through a do it yourself public relations tele-seminar conference call on Tuesday, October 17, 2006, from 1-2:30 p.m. Eastern.
Margie Zable Fisher, president of Zable Fisher Public Relations, created the event because many clients and business associates asked her how to get on the “Oprah Show”. She decided to provide a forum for those who wanted a do it yourself public relations option.
To teach listeners what they need to know to get on the “Oprah Show,” Ms. Fisher assembled a panel of top experts. The panel of experts includes:
- Susan Harrow, author of The Ultimate Guide to Getting Booked on “Oprah”
- Stephen Crane, a top publicist who has gotten several clients on the “Oprah Show”
- Lori Karmel, owner of We Take the Cake. The company’s Key Lime Cake was one of Oprah’s Favorite Things in 2004
Topics that will be covered in the tele-seminar include:
- Examples of pitches that were successful in booking guests on the “Oprah Show”
- How to create topic ideas that the “Oprah Show” producers love
- How to avoid typical mistakes and be a great guest that gets asked back
- How to become an “expert” in the eyes of the “Oprah Show” producers
- And much more
Zable Fisher Public Relations is dedicated to helping businesses and professionals grow, through targeted Public Relations Services, Publicity Campaigns, and do it yourself public relations and publicity products and services.
For more information, and to sign up for the Yes, You Can Get on the “Oprah Show” tele-seminar, go to http://www.zfpr.com.
# # #