Memphis, TN (PRWEB) October 10, 2006
Marketing expert Allan Katz invites retailers, small business owners, entrepreneurs and service firms to visit his all-new online marketing community at http://www.loyaltycoach.com.
Says Katz, “This is a haven where small business owners who are serious about success can learn tried and true methods for increasing sales and profits.”
According to Katz, who has 26 years of marketing and consulting experience, most small business owners don’t realize “they’re sitting on a goldmine.” Even when they do realize the potential of their firms, he says they don’t typically know how to mine the gold and reach their goals. Common mistakes he has seen his clients make include:
1) Underestimating the power of their customer lists.
2) Inconsistency in customer communications.
3) Underutilizing the Internet as a means of communication and of tracking measurable results – even for offline businesses.
4) Succumbing to the overwhelm of “TMMI” – “Too Much Marketing Information.”
5) Falling prey to the notion that there aren’t enough hours in a day to market one’s business.
Says Katz, “My all-new web site helps small business owners to avoid these mistakes and to learn down-to-earth, step-by-step marketing strategies and tactics that can be easily implemented. Those who make the most of my resources will be better able to focus on what’s important in marketing, put ideas into action and enjoy the profits.”
For more information, to sign up for Katz’s fr^e newsletter and to receive his all-new fr^ee “Loyalty Marketing Quick Start Guide,” visit http://www.loyaltycoach.com.