We love working with Clickability. They consistently exceed our requirements
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 12, 2006
Today, Clickability announced the immediate availability of its Content Delivery release that offers new ways to package and deliver content and advertising online.
The release combines Clickability's recently introduced content intelligence features with new content delivery options to help publishers address their number one objective -- attracting new audiences. For the first time, web publishers can easily package content to suit their audience’s tastes, immediately analyze the results and adjust the mix to maximize response rates and advertising value.
“Clickability provided us with knowledge to attract and retain a new audience in the online/web 2.0 world. The latest product release is proof positive they’re innovators. They build great products and we chose the right product,” said Thomas Hartle, CEO Hartle Publishing, which recently launched its 7x7 Magazine website on Clickability’s cmPublish platform.
The Content Delivery release offers innovative, easy to use publishing capabilities which enable content extensibility and IT independence. Features available within the Content Delivery release are available as a part of select packages of Clickability’s cmPublish solution and are delivered in a ready-to-use Software-as-a-Service model. These new features include the following:
- Configurable Feeds: RSS made simple with this end user tool which supports creating, scheduling, and modifying external XML feeds. Configurable feeds enable any non-technical user to create RSS like a professional and modify the feed to suit their audience’s taste with no coding or technical experience.
- Scheduled Dashboards: Daily, weekly, or monthly web site dashboards deliver executive summaries to controlled distribution lists. Share the wealth of cmPublish Content Intelligence with executive management or across your organization.
- Proactive Alerts: End-user defined trigger events send outbound notifications of content and advertising spikes. Focus your time on other tasks while cmPublish monitors your website for you.
- Web Publishing API: Standards based web service interface for providing real-time and batch content repository integration. Integration breeds innovation by securely exposing your ability to publish from external resources.
- Remote Publishing: Publishes to remote servers, so customers can use their own data centers for delivery of the final site. Maximize current web infrastructure investments by publishing to your proprietary infrastructure.
- Batch Import & Export: Bulk content import & export provide a standardized XML schema for transferring data between cmPublish and 3rd party data sources. Migrate legacy content quickly as well as access a back up of your content repository upon request.
- Sidekick AdTracker: While navigating your web site, the in-site ad analysis tool displays campaign, placement, and ad traffic analysis. Side by side Campaign and ad placement analysis enables you to expand your marketing mix on successful campaigns and focus resources on addressing under performing campaigns.
- Impression Management: Design advertising campaigns to show ads by impression and clickthrough count. Flexible ad campaign design opens an additional revenue stream for monetizing your website.
- Frequency Capping: Throttle the number of times an ad is shown or clicked on over time. Extend the life and effectiveness of your advertiser’s campaigns in the event of traffic spikes.
- Newsletter Analytics: New cmPublish Analytics offer Delivery Intelligence on the external adoption of your outbound campaigns. Massage content, messaging, and delivery based on subscriber behavior.
- Newsletter Advertising Analysis: Monitor impression and clickthrough responses of your cmPublish Newsletters. New reporting capability enables you to make the most of your most profitable newsletters and advertiser’s dollars.
- Campaign Audit Trail: Maintain campaign and advertiser accountability with the historical audit trail. Maintain compliance with internal processes and expedite diagnosis of campaign changes.
- HTML Ad Support: Publish Text Ads as well as call, target, and track ads served from third party ad servers. HTML Ad Support compliments third party ad servers and enables centralized reporting of all website advertising.
- Full Text Attachment Search: Internal and external document indexing of MS Word and Adobe PDF files. Extend the value of your content by making attachments as easy to find as any other published content.
- Descriptive URL Support: Customize content URL to improve web crawler hits and search engine optimization.
- Copy Content: One click copy intelligently maps to new content types and includes streamlined content targeting. Create, target, and publish content faster.
“We love working with Clickability. They consistently exceed our requirements,” said Joe Hischer, New Media Advertising & Technology Coordinator at 2theadvocate.com. “The new HTML Ad support is going to dramatically improve how we sell ads, manage ads, and do our ad analysis. I expect a 25% ad revenue increase from this feature alone.”
The software as a service delivery model supports an accelerated product life cycle, with more product enhancements more often. Architected using core open source technologies, cmPublish is scalable, redundant, extensible and secure. cmPublish uses the latest in Web 2.0 development technologies, including Ajax, Flash and Java, for a responsive, easy to use web interface. cmPublish's new web publishing API delivers SOAP/XML web services that extend access to the content management system beyond the application interface.
Clickability is the leading single source provider of on-demand web content management software, delivering award-winning, fully integrated hosted solutions to the top names in the publishing and enterprise worlds. Clickability's solutions are in use by more than 400 publishers including: The Wall Street Journal, CNN Interactive, and TIME. Clickability is headquartered in San Francisco. For more information about the company, visit http://www.clickability.com or call 415.575.5125.
Clickability is a registered service mark of Clickability, Inc.; cmPublish, is a trademark of Clickability, Inc.
# # #