The $17.5+ Billion Dollar Opportunity of Corporate Capture
Alpharetta, GA (PRWEB) October 12, 2006 –
RemoteDepositCapture.com, the industry’s leading authority on Remote Deposit Capture, announces the launch of RDC Central in booth #2255 at the AFP Annual Conference in Las Vegas October 15 - 18.
RDC Central will be a 1-stop shop for attendees and exhibitors interested in Remote Deposit Capture. Many of the same services and information provided on the http://www.RemoteDepositCapture.com website will be available at RDC Central. Visitors to RDC Central will be able to:
- Collect information on and compare multiple check scanners side-by-side,
- Research the offerings of multiple solution providers
- Arrange meetings and demonstrations with participating solution providers
- Request information from multiple solution providers all at once via the VIP Program
- View and utilize the http://www.RemoteDepositCapture.com website
- Interact with other peers in the industry, and
- Conduct Q&A sessions with John Leekley, Founder & CEO of RemoteDepositCapture.com.
In addition, stop by RDC Central for a chance to win a $20, $50, $100 discount, or even a FREE viewing of a live webinar. Discounts can also be used to view webinars in the on-demand webinar archive. Recent webinars in the archive include “The $17.5+ Billion Dollar Opportunity of Corporate Capture”, and “Remote Deposit Capture Legal Agreement Workshop”.
“RemoteDepositCapture.com has grown into an established and trusted provider of unbiased, independent news, information, research and services to the Remote Deposit Capture Industry” said Mr. Leekley. “The launch of RDC Central in booth #2255 at the AFP Annual Conference allows us to continue to execute upon our mission to be the independent authority on Remote Deposit Capture”.
Experience RDC Central at Booth # 2255 at the AFP Conference in Las Vegas October 15-18. To learn more, please visit http://www.RemoteDepositCapture.com.
RemoteDeositCapture.com is the leading independent authority on Remote Deposit Capture. From news & press releases, exclusive articles and newsletters, to vendor directories and our exclusive VIP Program and Webinar Series, the site is the premier source of information, resources and services for the Remote Deposit Capture industry. Please visit our site or contact us to learn how we can help your organization create value from Remote Deposit Capture.