Nashville, TN (PRWEB) October 18, 2006
A. J. Grant and Lo Rene` the authors of “Music Business: It’s All About Music! Right?” have now designed a comprehensive artist development program which is currently being launched by their company, D’Vision II Entertainment LLC. The program is designed to encourage artists of all levels to accomplish their dreams and fully grasp what they are about to encounter as they emerge into the music industry as their career choice.
D’Vision II Entertainment, LLC’s new program teaches the following:
1. How to put together an affective bio and demo
2. How to meet the right people and when to send your demo
3. Hear the industry secrets that will help you to achieve success.
4. What are the common mistakes artists tend to do and how you can avoid them
5. Learn the first thing all artists need to do before they launch their career
The company has begun auditioning artists for this comprehensive program. To apply, fill out the application by first clicking on the company’s web site at dvision2.com, go to the career guidance/artist sign up section of the site. Once you have submitted the proper application, D’Vision II Entertainment will send you the date and time of the audition nearest you. Don’t be left out in the dark. Learn the secrets of the biz. Must be over 18 years of age to apply.