San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 18, 2006
New for fall, John S. Brana’s most lavish and wild collection is the Barbary Coast Collection. This vibrant collection of unique and one-of-a-kind necklaces, earrings, and bracelets is reminiscent of the buoyant feeling during the California Gold Rush.
Featuring gold vermeil, 14K gold filled, and 14K gold (no silver to be found here) these pieces are perfect for those who want to have fun and make a statement with their jewelry. Completing the look, the pieces are set with dynamically shaped and textured semi-precious beads.
Other John S. Brana’s women’s collections include:
- The Monterey, evoking the magic of the sea with hand-forged metal filled with delicate Italian mesh ribbon.
- The Pacific Heights, featuring comprehensive swirls of 14K gold-filled wire accented with precious gemstones.
- The Sea Cliff, bold in scale and accented with dramatic sea creatures, unusually shaped beads, and precious gemstones.
- The SoMa, sleek and contemporary with a surprising bohemian-urban undercurrent.
- The Sonoma, an epitome of relaxed sophistication.
Selected John S. Brana’s jewelry is currently available at Residents Apparel Gallery (R.A.G), Porcelynne boutique in San Francisco and Marlowe & Company Jewellers in St. Helena. For online orders, please visit http://www.johnsbrana.com
For Hi-resolution images and media requests, please contact Leena at theprcafe.com or phone 415.205.7094.